Jerome Rothen signs for Rangers

BLUEDIGNITY

Anyone know anything about him? I've not seen alot of this guy, to be honest.

Hi mate, i'm a french PSG - Chelsea - Rangers & Linfield Fans (Blues Brothers).

Rothen is a man who loves PSG. All around in France, he is hated. For exemple, he has the same reputation as Robbie Savage in UK. :D

He wanted to finish his carrer at Paris, but he had some trouble with our fans. He's very generous on the pitch, has a really good quality of pass and center with his left-foot.

But he is often injured. He has never did a full season without injury for 2-3 months. I hope he will be fit for you this season.

At 100%, he could be very amazing.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LMAO anyone seen this on his wikipedia...

Rangers

01/09/2009 Rothen is set to join Rangers, on a one year permanant deal. The deal will be sealead on the last day of the transfer window, after Rothen snubbed a 3-year-deal with troubled Bundesliga club Schalke 04. Rothen has been quoted "From the moment I heard that Rangers is interested, I knew I wouldnt sign for the German diddy club". He also mentioned that Glasgow is the nicer city anyway and Scotland overall a better place to live.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_Rothen#Rangers

diddy?

surely he didn't say that.

:lol: It's wikipedia. enough said :lol:

Earlier it said his greatest Achievement was signing for Rangers :craphead:

Anyone know anything about him? I've not seen alot of this guy, to be honest.

Hi mate, i'm a french PSG - Chelsea - Rangers & Linfield Fans (Blues Brothers).

Rothen is a man who loves PSG. All around in France, he is hated. For exemple, he has the same reputation as Robbie Savage in UK. :D

He wanted to finish his carrer at Paris, but he had some trouble with our fans. He's very generous on the pitch, has a really good quality of pass and center with his left-foot.

But he is often injured. He has never did a full season without injury for 2-3 months. I hope he will be fit for you this season.

At 100%, he could be very amazing.

Thanks for that mate, I do know hes injury prone but hopefully he will be fit for the whole of this season.

Latest from Rangers coming up after the break on SSN.

It will be exactly the same as the last 4 updates from Rangers. David Tanner will tell us he has arrived and is in talks

I just want to watch the wee tim's face when he announces the signing :gerbad: