Jerome Rothen signs for Rangers

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rothen is a very gifted player. After he reached the Champions League final with Monaco, many predicted him a long a successful spell with the french team. But after joining he failed to reach the level of consistency needed. Had a few injuries as well. He had a love and hate relationship with the PSG fans: some worshiped him and others said he was over rated (as often). He is the kind of player who can be outstanding in one game and non existant in the next one. He delivers great corner kicks, and free kicks as well. In his book he says that Zidane once called him son of a b*** during a psg-real game, that he didn't like barthez and that Gallas was helpless at school. A guy who will say what he thinks, no matter the consequences. Not at all politically correct! Quite refreshing actually!

Rothen is a very gifted player. After he reached the Champions League final with Monaco, many predicted him a long a successful spell with the french team. But after joining he failed to reach the level of consistency needed. Had a few injuries as well. He had a love and hate relationship with the PSG fans: some worshiped him and others said he was over rated (as often). He is the kind of player who can be outstanding in one game and non existant in the next one. He delivers great corner kicks, and free kicks as well. In his book he says that Zidane once called him son of a b*** during a psg-real game, that he didn't like barthez and that Gallas was helpless at school. A guy who will say what he thinks, no matter the consequences. Not at all politically correct! Quite refreshing actually!

I'd like him to try and say what he thinks about us :lol:

1441: Scottish latest: Motherwell have completed the loan signing of Charlton Athletic's former French U21 captain Yassin Moutaouakil, who is a right-back. BBC Scotland camera crews are scrambling to get to Murray Park for 1500 BST - will Rangers be unveiling French winger Jerome Rothen?

latest on the BBC transfer day thread , looks like it may be confirmed at 3pm or is there something else to tell us ?

http://www.forumpsg.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&...a&start=440

Ok lads - who on here is bi-lingual? Right enough about your sexuality - does anyone speak French and can actually ask these PSG fans their honest thoughts? My high school French has picked up a few good lucks and a few merde's from them. Whether this was "Shit he's leaving" or "He's shit" I'm not so sure.

A left footed set-piece taker??? :gerbad:

1441: Scottish latest: Motherwell have completed the loan signing of Charlton Athletic's former French U21 captain Yassin Moutaouakil, who is a right-back. BBC Scotland camera crews are scrambling to get to Murray Park for 1500 BST - will Rangers be unveiling French winger Jerome Rothen?

latest on the BBC transfer day thread , looks like it may be confirmed at 3pm or is there something else to tell us ?

Dont you look to see if i have posted it allready :P:rolleyes:

Yer ano someone has probs allready posted it before me :D

do we not have a made up transfers section that makes it easier for the rest of us to ignore this sort of rubbish ?

:pipe:

Lads it's TRUE!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe we're signing someone!!

My mates Dad owns Parks and he called me an hour ago but wasn't near a comp. I'm always reliable and posted that Edu and Aaron were going to sign a day before they did.

:praise:

:craphead: sounds exciting!

Ok lads - who on here is bi-lingual? Right enough about your sexuality - does anyone speak French and can actually ask these PSG fans their honest thoughts? My high school French has picked up a few good lucks and a few merde's from them. Whether this was "Shit he's leaving" or "He's shit" I'm not so sure.

Agreement found for a loan to Rangers, with call option according to Equipe.fr.

He will have remained faithful to the club in the most difficult instants, probably saved us from the League 2.

It is a pity that it is very clever because certain stories will have tarnished his passage in its club of heart.

The first one on that link translated

There's a user signed up today called Martin - he's French