***the Official N F L 11/12 Season Thread***

chris_glasgow

*Patiently waits for Boab to ruin thread*

I think it will be an Eagles-Chargers Super Bowl

NFC Playoffs: Philadelphia, Green Bay, Seattle, New Orleans, Carolina, New York

AFC Playoffs: San Diego, Indy, Pittsburgh, New England, Tennessee, Baltimore

Cowboys will go 8-8 or 9-7 this year, which hopefully means a coaching change.

Follow the Steelers, Hopefully it can be a repeat of last season. They have an easier schedule and have kept all but 1 of the starters from the defense, and have hopefully upgraded the Offensive line, and with Mendenhall and Parker fit hopefully the running game will be back working properly.

I think it will be an Eagles-Chargers Super Bowl

NFC Playoffs: Philadelphia, Green Bay, Seattle, New Orleans, Carolina, New York

AFC Playoffs: San Diego, Indy, Pittsburgh, New England, Tennessee, Baltimore

Cowboys will go 8-8 or 9-7 this year, which hopefully means a coaching change.

Seattle v Pittsburg for me. I would love to take revenge on the Steelers.C'mon the Seahawks (tu)

Tonight, Probably a Steelers win,but I would love to see the Titans upset them. (tu)

Not looking forward to this season, can see the Colts struggling... Saying that with us having Peyton Manning anything is possible :)

cant be worse than last years start.

Don't bank on it, we have a new coach and were are struggling in defense. Plus how will Gonzalez cope filling Harrison big shoes :unsure:

Of course if we make the playoffs anything can happen, but i'm thinking it might be a long season for us :anguish:

No matter what, I will still root for the New England Patriots.

LaDanian Tomilson of the San Diego Chargers is from Waco, Texas, and every summer, he holds a football camp here. A deaf friend of mine who played for Waco High told me that he once played against him in high school, and he was really fast. I also know there is another guy who graduated from Waco High and from the University of Texas is playing in the pros, too.

As for tonight's game, I believe Pittsburgh will eke out a win over Tennessee.

I've watched the Superbowl live every season for the last 4 but never actually the normal games too much, so I think i'll make an effort to tune in this time. It'll beat just checking the scores.

Come on the Bears (a lovely coincidence)! :pipe:

Are you ready for some football?!

Glad its back, been too long.

Think its the Chargers year, although there are a lot of good teams in the AFC.

Think Steelers will win comfortably tonight. Titans are not ready for the season and havent replaced Albert Haynesworth.

Hope after week 7 my team, Rams still have something to play for, been 2 of the worst seasons ever following them.

Rams for me. Hopefully the new coach Spagnulo makes a big impact and get get them back to winning ways.

Just found out that Jason Smith, a rookie from Baylor University Bears, will start as the right tackle for the Rams this coming Sunday against Seattle.

Bio on Jason Smith:

http://www.baylorbears.com/sports/m-footbl...th_jason00.html

As a proud alumni of Baylor University, Sic 'Em Jason.

Wasn't going to say anything, DB would back me up on that, but it won't have the longevity/last the season anyway so enjoy it everyone while the interest remains (tu)

If that's anywhere near as accurate as your "We won't win the league under Walter" statement, then you're in for a loooong season Mr. Boab. :pipe:

By the time I get this posted, it will be the halftime with the HT score:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore;_ylt=...gid=20090910023

1 2

Tennessee 0 7

Pittsburgh 0 7

Scoring Summary TEN - PIT

1st Quarter

NONE 0 - 0

2nd Quarter

1:22 PIT TD Ben Roethlisberger passed to Santonio Holmes to the left for 34 yard gain (Jeff Reed made PAT) 0 - 7

0:48 TEN TD Kerry Collins passed to Justin Gage to the left for 14 yard gain (Rob Bironas made PAT) 7 - 7

Rams for me. Hopefully the new coach Spagnulo makes a big impact and get get them back to winning ways.

Just found out that Jason Smith, a rookie from Baylor University Bears, will start as the right tackle for the Rams this coming Sunday against Seattle.

Bio on Jason Smith:

http://www.baylorbears.com/sports/m-footbl...th_jason00.html

As a proud alumni of Baylor University, Sic 'Em Jason.

I've heard good things about him - hope he can help shore up what's been a problem area for the Rams for a while. Really tough test out of the gates (away to Seattle) so I won't be holding my breath, but it sure would be nice to get a win out there for a change.