***the Official N F L 11/12 Season Thread***

chris_glasgow

Let the 49ers think they have that division.

They seem to forget that they havent had a winning record for many years.

You're right, we haven't had a winning record for a while, but we're getting better each season, and I think we'll make the playoffs this season. Probably won't get any further, but in a pretty poor division, we've got a good chance of winning it.

Let the 49ers think they have that division.

They seem to forget that they havent had a winning record for many years.

I never said we'd definitely win it, I said Leinart leaving and the Cards in disarray helps the 49ers, which it does. As for the Rams I'd say you've still got a ways to go before being playoff contenders but all the best. Whoever wins the division is likely going to be knocked out very early in the playoffs. Probably the weakest NFC West I've ever seen.

Not NFL but is anybody else hoping Boise State can go undefeated again and get to the National Championship. A lot of people argue they shouldn't be there because they hardly ever play big schools but then no big schools want to play them and no power division wants them. I think under the current system they deserve any shot they've got at getting there. Hopefully they go all the way and win it and then maybe it will make the morons in charge of NCAA football switch to a playoff system.

Not NFL but is anybody else hoping Boise State can go undefeated again and get to the National Championship. A lot of people argue they shouldn't be there because they hardly ever play big schools but then no big schools want to play them and no power division wants them. I think under the current system they deserve any shot they've got at getting there. Hopefully they go all the way and win it and then maybe it will make the morons in charge of NCAA football switch to a playoff system.

I was kind of hoping Virginia Tech would crush them the other night :lol:

They've proven they're a good team over the past few years, but there's still no way I'd put them ahead of an undefeated Big 12 or SEC school in a national championship game. Boise State is changing conferences in a few years to go to the Mountain West, which is infinitely more competitive than the garbage they play in the WAC so that helps them.

It's still not too late to sign up for the fantasy pick 'em, we could do with a few more people. It only takes about 2 minutes a week to pick the games and should be good for some fun. You don't really have to know a thing about the NFL either

If you want to join, just go to http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

The group ID is 14224, and the password is rangers

Sources have told the Dennis & Callahan Show that Tom Brady was involved in a car accident near his home at the corner of Commonwealth and Gloucester in Boston Thursday morning.

According to the report, Brady was “shaken” in what is being described as a “serious” two-car accident that took place just after 6:30 Thursday morning. An Audi with New Jersey plates (belonging to Brady) apparently hit a Ford minivan at an intersection. The jaws of life were used to remove a man in the back of the van who was taken to Brigham and Women’s Hospital.

One report from WHDH-TV said Brady had a green light while the minivan ran the red, and as a result, Brady hit the side of the minivan, causing the crash. One or both cars struck a pole, and the pole fell.

Sources indicate that Brady had to be extricated from the vehicle, but did not go to the hospital, declining medical attention and walking away from the scene. As of roughly 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, he was reportedly on his way to work at Gillette Stadium.

UPDATE, 9:22 a.m.: Via Twitter, the Patriots have just made a statement: “Patriots QB Tom Brady was in a car accident this AM He was not hospitalized and is expected at Gillette Stadium today.”

UPDATE, 11:15 a.m.: Brady arrived at Gillette Stadium and participated in the team’s walkthrough.

Click here for Channel 7 video of the accident scene.

Check back and listen for more information as it becomes available …

Gutted I am just recording this tonight, would have lopved to have stayed up but recording it and watching it tomorrow with my bros and getting a few beers!

I fancy the saints tonight, my mate has bet the Vikes with a 5.5 point start.

It's still not too late to sign up for the fantasy pick 'em, we could do with a few more people. It only takes about 2 minutes a week to pick the games and should be good for some fun. You don't really have to know a thing about the NFL either

If you want to join, just go to http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

The group ID is 14224, and the password is rangers

done!

If any of you are either watching or recording the Vikings-Saints game, there is one chant you will hear often by the Saints fans:

"Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say gonna beat dem Saints?"

I don't think they actually chant it, it's just dull noise like most other NFL games :lol:

Decent game so far- Favre looks pretty out of sorts though

I'm supposed to be going to bed, but I was just making my last round of checking out RM.

Glad the Saints won, 14-9.

Come Sunday, there are plenty of games being played.

cstamom, muirhouse and I can pick on BlueDaughter as her Bengals will play at New England this Sunday. :D

I'm supposed to be going to bed, but I was just making my last round of checking out RM.

Glad the Saints won, 14-9.

Come Sunday, there are plenty of games being played.

cstamom, muirhouse and I can pick on BlueDaughter as her Bengals will play at New England this Sunday. :D

bring it baby. I'll stick behind my boys till the end..win or lose! :P