***the Official N F L 11/12 Season Thread***

chris_glasgow

Panthers-Giants has been very sloppy

Off the point, TG, I saw that Mizzou drubbed McNeese State, 50-6. Baylor beat Buffalo, 34-6, but the Bears' real test will be at TCU next week. I know Baylor can win, but I will not be surprised that TCU will do well.

Off the point, TG, I saw that Mizzou drubbed McNeese State, 50-6. Baylor beat Buffalo, 34-6, but the Bears' real test will be at TCU next week. I know Baylor can win, but I will not be surprised that TCU will do well.

Baylor will be lucky to come within 20

Detroit Lions 14 @ Chicago Bears 19

Indianapolis Colts 24 @ Houston Texans 34

Atlanta Falcons 9 @ Pittsburgh Steelers 15 OT

Carolina Panthers 18 @ New York Giants 31

Cincinnati Bengals 24 @ New England Patriots 38

Cleveland Browns 14 @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17

Denver Broncos 17 @ Jacksonville Jaguars 24

Miami Dolphins 15 @ Buffalo Bills 10

Oakland Raiders 13 @ Tennessee Titans 38

San Francisco 49ers 6 @ Seattle Seahawks 31

Arizona Cardinals 17 @ St. Louis Rams 13

Green Bay Packers 27 @ Philadelphia Eagles 20

Dallas Cowboys 7 @ Washington Redskins 13

Wow I wpoke too soon, 2 tds for the hawks. Amazing turn!round

its very enjoyable... lets hope smith can keep getting less and less accurate with his throws... crossing my fingers for it lol

btw Williams size - match up problems for any CB, hopefully he can be fitzgerald-esque for us.

its very enjoyable... lets hope smith can keep getting less and less accurate with his throws... crossing my fingers for it lol

btw Williams size - match up problems for any CB, hopefully he can be fitzgerald-esque for us.

The crowd noise is insane and our #efense is putting them under pressure. We really missed tatupu last year.

Go hawks

how bout dem cowboys?

It is a good thing there are 15 more games to play, at least 15 more chances for the Dallas Cowboys to rid the taste of this salty opener. It was as bad as it looked and it felt as painful as the expressions the Cowboys wore afterward. The Redskins embarrassed them, 13-7, before the biggest opening crowd ever at FedExField and with millions more watching at home on TV.

Cowboys fans watching were, no doubt, aghast.

Loved the 49ers getting what they had coming. Now Mr Vernon Davis where was that oh so easy win you predicted... lmao couldn't even muster up a touchdown. I accept Seattle wont do well this season most likely, but gettin the chance to shut them up seeing as they seem to believe their own hype, that was enjoyable start to season.

Unbelievably garbage performance from Dallas. Run that piece of shit Barron out of town. No wonder the worst team in the league wanted rid of him

:lol: And I thought OUR scouting was garbage (well..it pretty much is barring a couple good choices, but that's another point entirely). I'm astonished that any NFL team would willingly choose to bring Alex "Revolving Door" Barron into their squad; I mean, it's not like there wasn't plenty of footage out there of the man.