Cleveland 14

Tampa Bay 20

Carolina 7

Buffalo 7

Green Bay 34

Chicago 27

Dallas 20

Poor result from Seattle!

1st and goal on the denver 1 yard line on our opening drive, then a holding and false start penalty followed by an interception from Matt. shocking really. It could have been so different.

The final results of the second half of this afternoon:

o

Seattle 14

Denver 31

o

St. Louis 14

Oakland 16

o

Jacksonville 13

San Diego 38

o

New England 14

NY Jets 28

o

Houston 30

Washington 27

o

NY Giants 14

Indianapolis 38

Not happy that the Patriots lost to the Jets, but we will have them at home next time. Glad to see the Texans win in the overtime with a 36 yard FG.

Broncos WR Kenny McKinley found dead in apparent suicide.

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_16127852

Broncos wide receiver Kenny McKinley was found dead Monday in Arapahoe County of an apparent suicide.

Arapahoe County Sheriff Grayson Robinson confirmed McKinley's death, and said he was waiting on a field report from investigators before releasing more information this evening. He would not elaborate on how McKinley died.

"It was apparently a suicide, but we're still investigating," he said.

Authorities were called to McKinley's home in central Centennial at about 4 p.m. this afternoon.

The second-year pro entered this season on the team's injured reserve list. He played in eight games as a rookie in 2009, mostly on special teams, with seven kick returns for 158 yards.

"Everyone with the Broncos is shocked and saddened by the loss of Kenny McKinley," Broncos owner Pat Bowlen said in a statement. "He was part of the Broncos' family and will be greatly missed by our organization. My most heartfelt condolences go out to Kenny's family and friends."

Broncos coach Josh McDaniels added:

"Kenny had a promising future on the football field, but more importantly, he was a great teammate whose smile and personality could light up the room. This is a tragic loss for our football team, and his family is in all of our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time."

More details coming soon at denverpost.com/broncos

Kenny McKinley bio

Dimensions: 6-foot, 183 pounds

College: South Carolina

Drafted: Fifth round by Denver (141st overall) in the 2009 draft

NFL highlights:

# Second-year wide receiver who played eight games with the Broncos as a rookie in 2009

# Returned seven kickoffs for 158 yards (22.6 avg.) along with three punts for 32 yards (10.7 avg.) — the only rookie in the NFL to average at least 22 yards on kickoff returns and 10 yards on punt returns in 2009

College highlights:

# Started his final three seasons at the University of South Carolina

# Earned first-team All-Southeastern Conference honors as a junior in 2007 and honorable mention all-conference accolades as a senior in 2008

# Finished his career at South Carolina with 207 receptions and 2,781 receiving yards

RIP Kenny McKinley.

And the 49ers' center snaps the ball 30 feet over Alex Smith's head and it ends up going for a safety

9-7 to the Saints at halftime. Could have been better for the 49'ers, we fumbled at the 7 yard line near the end of the half. Still, we're hanging in there, and you never know, we might win this.

Am in work, so can't watch the game, relying on NFL.com

And New Orleans wins it 25-22 with a last second field goal.

Poor SF, defense played really well but you can't turn it over 4 times and expect to win against a team like the Saints.

Gutted, after we got back to 22-22, thought we might get the win, but not to be. Much better performance than last week, but we need to cut out the turnovers.

Have watched some brief highlights, defence played really well, produced a great goal-line stand to limit them to a field goal, but then fumbled the resulting kickoff. Also fumbled when we were on the Saints 7/8 yard line, plus 2 interceptions cost us big time. Gore ran for 112 yards, big plays for Davis and Crabtree, but it just wasn't to be. We HAVE to win next week.

Good result for the 9ers, I thought they would have struggled but buy all accounts big errors cost them as they played better.

No surprise I had gore in my fantasy team last week but removed him this week and he has a blinder!! :lol:

I suck at it!

Fantastic to hear the 49ers put in a better performance agains the Saints this week. Doesn't surprise me that the defence played well. Willis is the only true franchise player at the 49ers.

I've only watched the 2 games so far from the weekend.

Cowboys v Bears Fucking Cowboys! I really shouldn't have bet on them. I've got to be the unluckiest person ever when it comes to betting. There defence is great at limiting points but they need to get better at forcing the turnovers. Cowboys had shitty field position the whole game. One positive is Miles Austin looks the shit so far this year. Cutler had a hell of a game. Far cry from last year with all the red zone interceptions.

Vikings v Dolphins. Speaking of interception Favre's to Hall in the endzone has got to be one of the stupidest decisions he's ever made. He's making a couple of decent plays but he's not playing as well as last year. Tbf with Rice out and Harvin sitting out half the game he only really had one decent target in Shancoe. I think he only hit Berian once. One last comment on the Vikes performance, Peterson is a God :praise:

I just remembered that I totally forgot to make any picks for last weekend doh