***the Official N F L 11/12 Season Thread***

chris_glasgow

Stay as a Seattle fan Ben. That's what I am to and we need more!

However we are in a moment of transition at the moment, building a young team. Otherwise known as we are playing pretty shit.

I think Seahawks are employing a very smart strategy - Suck for Luck. If we suck just hard enough we will get Andrew Luck in next years draft! :lol:

However we are in a moment of transition at the moment, building a young team. Otherwise known as we are playing pretty shit.

I think Seahawks are employing a very smart strategy - Suck for Luck. If we suck just hard enough we will get Andrew Luck in next years draft! :lol:

It certainly worked well for the Bungles. :lol:

Fucking Cowboys, finding new and interesting ways to blow it

They showed a stat where in their entire history, they were 240-0-1 when leading by 14 in the 4th quarter until last night :lol:

You guys were pretty unlucky.

On a side note, when are you finally going to get rid of Romo? He really hasn't shown anything for like 2 seasons now.

You guys were pretty unlucky.

On a side note, when are you finally going to get rid of Romo? He really hasn't shown anything for like 2 seasons now.

It's gotta be tough on anybody playing behind an offensive line where 3 out of the 5 have never started an NFL game before. They can't just get rid of him either, they owe him something like $40m

I think it's going to be the Cowboys as my main team with a soft spot for the Seahawks :pipe:

Enjoy your bandwagon of a shitty, failing team :lol:

(Sorry TexasGers, but it's true!)

Through and through :pipe:

I wasn't too impressed by Romo in the last quarter. But right now, being a rookie fan, I don't have much foundation to say that.

Do alot of people hate the Cowboys? Like I said I have no knowledge of NFL. But for some reason I like them.

I wasn't too impressed by Romo in the last quarter. But right now, being a rookie fan, I don't have much foundation to say that.

Do alot of people hate the Cowboys? Like I said I have no knowledge of NFL. But for some reason I like them.

The Cowboys are America team, although the Pats fans would try to tell you they are (Just stay clear of being a Patriots fan and you'll be fine) (tu)

There are 5 teams that are pretty much universally hated outside their own fanbase.

Raiders, Pats, Cowboys, Steelers and (especially) the Eagles.

Like Ben, I'm going to be watching it a lot more this year. I saw Redskins-Giants last night, think I'm going to back the Giants.

One question: why do QBs continually give it to a big guy who jumps straight into the opposition defence when throws are so much more efficient?

If you're referring to the RB, then it's a mixture between clock management and to keep the oppositions defence on there toes.

The Cowboys are America team, although the Pats fans would try to tell you they are (Just stay clear of being a Patriots fan and you'll be fine) (tu)

Got you.

Who are my main rivals? I feel like Lando in the Bears Den :lol:

There are 5 teams that are pretty much universally hated outside their own fanbase.Raiders, Pats, Cowboys, Steelers and (especially) the Eagles.

I support Rangers, I'm used to being hated by everyone :D

Andrew Luck is Colts bound, Manning is finished. It's going to be a long season for us Colts fans. :disappointment:

Not a chance, even with Colts not having manning, they will still win more games than Seattle! I mean a team with a 12 year old QB would be better than a team led by Tavaris Jackson :(

Not a chance, even with Colts not having manning, they will still win more games than Seattle! I mean a team with a 12 year old QB would be better than a team led by Tavaris Jackson :(

We'll push the boat out, expect major moves and some crazy offers to move up the draft to secure Andrew Luck goes to the Colts.

We'll push the boat out, expect major moves and some crazy offers to move up the draft to secure Andrew Luck goes to the Colts.

I really doubt it. The whole Luck for Manning has just came about now. Seattle for Luck has been going for ages. If we have the top pick come draft time we will not give it up.