***the Official N F L 11/12 Season Thread***

chris_glasgow

Go Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 001.gif001.gif001.gif001.gif

Ditto! Go Patriots!!

In the OT, the Broncs outFOXed the Steelers with that passing play to seal the deal.

I'm happy for the Texans' win, so ClintonGrey, I will be rooting for Houston. :)

Think Fisher could improve them next season? I'm curious to see what they do in the draft, they may be better to trade down.

:lol: The Ibrox tea lady (if we still have one) could improve them next year! Seriously, all Fisher has to do is win 3 games, so it shouldn't be big a challenge. Getting a big strong WR or two would certainly help, but I'm really starting to have serious doubts about Bradford. I know we had a lot of injuries this year, but he was completely underwhelming once the regular season got under way. Hopefully he comes back strong next year; such a promising start in pre-season this year and then everything was flushed straight away doon the cludgie.

(tu) The proper colours.

This is the first time I've watched regular American Football. My first game I watched was the last Super Bowl were I backed the Steelers. I then decided I'd keep my eye on the Cowboys, and since they were put out by the Giants (whom I've always liked since watching NFL this Season) I'm backing them.

I'm probably a turncoat fuck in NFL terms :lol:

I need one team. But I like both the Cowboys & the Giants. Someone tell me to stop this.

This is the first time I've watched regular American Football. My first game I watched was the last Super Bowl were I backed the Steelers. I then decided I'd keep my eye on the Cowboys, and since they were put out by the Giants (whom I've always liked since watching NFL this Season) I'm backing them.

I'm probably a turncoat fuck in NFL terms :lol:

I need one team. But I like both the Cowboys & the Giants. Someone tell me to stop this.

My advice to you for 2012... root for the Giants. You will want to see how the Cowboys and the Giants would do during the NFL Draft in April. This Tuesday, I am wishfully hoping Robert Griffin III (RG3) who led the Baylor Bears to a 10-3 record and an amazing Alamo Bowl win, a 67-56 win over the University of Washington Huskies, will stay for one more year, but realistically, he's ahead of his game and would be better off going to the pros rather than risking any injury or his stats would drop down. I know all of Waco and all of the Baylor Nation are quite anxious to learn of his decision.

My advice to you for 2012... root for the Giants. You will want to see how the Cowboys and the Giants would do during the NFL Draft in April. This Tuesday, I am wishfully hoping Robert Griffin III (RG3) who led the Baylor Bears to a 10-3 record and an amazing Alamo Bowl win, a 67-56 win over the University of Washington Huskies, will stay for one more year, but realistically, he's ahead of his game and would be better off going to the pros rather than risking any injury or his stats would drop down. I know all of Waco and all of the Baylor Nation are quite anxious to learn of his decision.

Lando hope all is well and a Happy New Year to you (tu)

I think I'm going to do that, supporting the Giants, but I'm new to NFL so even though I generally know what you mean, I need to google 'the draft'.

I think I'm going to do that, supporting the Giants, but I'm new to NFL so even though I generally know what you mean, I need to google 'the draft'.

Happy New Year to you, too, Ben.

Whatever you do, stand by your team once you settle on them. Been with the Rams for a long, long time now, and seen a lot of ups and downs, but I'll always stay true. Followed the Seahawks for a lot of years as my second team, but that tailed off a good deal once they moved over to the NFC and our division and became close rivals.

A buddy of mine from work and I were thinking of putting $100 on the Broncos to win the Super Bowl when they were getting 300-1 odds, pissed we didn't pull the trigger! :lol:

Much as I'd like it, I just can't see them (or anyone else in the AFC) getting by New England.

Saints to beat the 49'ers, Packers to beat the Giants, resulting match will be a Saints win!

Ravens to beat the Texans, The Denver Tim Tebows to beat the Patriots with the resulting match being a Ravens win!

Ravens for the Superbowl!

:burt:

Saints to beat the 49'ers, Packers to beat the Giants, resulting match will be a Saints win!

Ravens to beat the Texans, The Denver Tim Tebows to beat the Patriots with the resulting match being a Ravens win!

Ravens for the Superbowl!

:burt:

As much as i'd love to see the 9'ers winning, I think the Saints will beat us convincingly, and then go on to beat the Packers, and then the Ravens in the Superbowl.