***the Official N F L 11/12 Season Thread***

chris_glasgow

Oh cheer up maybe NE played their best game of the season last night and will fizz out next week.

Nice to remember too, that they dedicated this season to Myra Kraft and so far have done her proud.

Naw, I honestly think your Pats will destroy the Ravens. It might be closer if they were playing in Baltimore, but there's no way in the universe Joe Flacco can compete with the way Brady's playing right now, especially in front of his home crowd. You heard it here first!

Naw, I honestly think your Pats will destroy the Ravens. It might be closer if they were playing in Baltimore, but there's no way in the universe Joe Flacco can compete with the way Brady's playing right now, especially in front of his home crowd. You heard it here first!

He doesn't need to compete, New Englands defence is so awful that they will do 90% of the work for him.

Now the real competition will be Brady vs the murdering sack of doom that is our defence.

I find it funny how everyone was saying how shit the AFC was due to the Packers and the Saints in the NFC this year, well who's laughing now?

14625.gif

We will see who will win the Pro Bowl... AFC and NFC. AFC rocks!