Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Canadaready

'Rangerspedia.org' Website Now Online

1,600 posts in this topic

If we get many people adding one or two pages, it could be massive in no space of time.

I am passing the word along through Bebo and Facebook as well so hopefully we can start drawing in outsiders even. As well, tell your friends...

hey can someone please edit our RANGERS FC page 1st line second paragraph..or we will be invaded by over excited timmys..

"Rangers were formed in March 1872 (not 1873 as had previously been assumed by many, including the Club itself) by four young boys:"

could we maybe change it to teenagers or something less septic orientated..lol

The main Rangers FC page needs a facelift.

I can think of quite a few things to add to that like we where formed by four young boys unlike our nearest rivals ,who infact like the form of four young boys...lol

The main Rangers FC page needs a facelift.

I can think of quite a few things to add to that like we where formed by four young boys unlike our nearest rivals ,who infact like the form of four young boys...lol

BIG JOCK KNEW

just looking through the site...

awesome guys and well done to 1 and all..

all it needs now is input from the rest,,,in saying that it maybe best if i stay away from edit...cause that FOUR YOUNG BOYS quote is still crying out to be associated with them in my mind,in more ways than 1..lol

anyway well fucking done guys

all it needs now is input from the rest,,,in saying that it maybe best if i stay away from edit...cause that FOUR YOUNG BOYS quote is still crying out to be associated with them in my mind,in more ways than 1..lol

Just log in and edit it. It's an easy start :)

Just log in and edit it. It's an easy start :)

cheers mate will do and well done :thumbup::clap:

just changed it to teenagers but i kinda feel guilty now changing it,cause it did have that timmy paedo kinda reference to it before ,,and it could have been our inhouse joke bjk dig at them.if you know what i mean...will i change it back???lol

i think this is brillant idea.I think we should put every player that played for rangers on a to z bit.

i think this is brillant idea.I think we should put every player that played for rangers on a to z bit.

That's the idea, to have every bit of info on Rangers out there in this wiki. (tu)

WE HAVE TO GET THE HUDDLE 3-0 VID on there ,and the we sang the sash in the jungle vs aberdeen cup final vid on there as well PLEASE...

Well done on getting a list of all those supporters club. :praise:

Never heard of that song La Reve Passe before. :)