Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Canadaready

'Rangerspedia.org' Website Now Online

1,600 posts in this topic

I hope to god it can get fixed. There was a lot of work went in by Bears so far. :(

I'm sure it can be fixed but if not all the information will still be there in a back-up.

I hope to god it can get fixed. There was a lot of work went in by Bears so far. :(

swine flu? :(

You know what is going on rabbit, came on this morning and get the errors.

Looks like it has been hacked, there is a frame for "http://specialgt.com/".

Recommend that no one goes on till its sorted.

You know what is going on rabbit, came on this morning and get the errors.

Looks like it has been hacked, there is a frame for "http://specialgt.com/".

Recommend that no one goes on till its sorted.

The Rangerspedia site got hacked with a Malware virus last night mate, RM was down too.

Badger is in the process of attempting to ammend things. (tu)

I had a look at the raw php code, it has been injected. I removed the malicious code so the site is back to normal.

Will have to now find out how they did it...

That's excellent news. There was a small thought that it might be fecked for good.

I had a look at the raw php code, it has been injected. I removed the malicious code so the site is back to normal.

Will have to now find out how they did it...

Good work mate, you certainly know your stuff. (tu)

That's excellent news. There was a small thought that it might be fecked for good.

I have backed up the site, and am in the process of backing up the database if anything goes wrong again.

Three people with the same avatar is confusing.

:(

I'll change mine since I'm not staff and the rest are, was just trying to promote the Wiki. (tu)

Three people with the same avatar is confusing.

:(

I'll change mine since I'm not staff and the rest are, was just trying to promote the Wiki. (tu)

Ha Ha, you can have it as anything you want mate! I'm just easily confussled.

Started doing an Other Staff section which is accessed through the Managers page at the moment. It will have coaches, assistant managers, doctors, kitmen, directors, pretty much all staff except for managers and I'm leaving chairmen at the moment as they will probably get their own page. Is this a good idea?

Started doing an Other Staff section which is accessed through the Managers page at the moment. It will have coaches, assistant managers, doctors, kitmen, directors, pretty much all staff except for managers and I'm leaving chairmen at the moment as they will probably get their own page. Is this a good idea?

Sounds good to me mate, the wiki is for any Rangers fan to add information too.

http://www.rangerspedia.org/index.php/Trophy_Room

That is fantastic. :clap: Deserving of a place on the main page instead of hidden in the Ibrox Stadium link?

Your wish is my command.

I put that out the way as it was taken from a trophy room feature on another site and I'm still waiting for permission to use it. Maybe a bit at the bottom should be put crediting the person who made it.

That is fantastic. :clap: Deserving of a place on the main page instead of hidden in the Ibrox Stadium link?

Your wish is my command.

I put that out the way as it was taken from a trophy room feature on another site and I'm still waiting for permission to use it. Maybe a bit at the bottom should be put crediting the person who made it.

If you feel like it may cause some trouble you can undo my edit on the Main Page.

Your wish is my command.

If you feel like it may cause some trouble you can undo my edit on the Main Page.

It should be okay mate,I'll put an acknowledgement at the bottom. (tu)