Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Canadaready

'Rangerspedia.org' Website Now Online

1,600 posts in this topic

I can't wait to see this RangersPedia when its completed. Rangers Media really are taking over. We need to get banners out at the games advertising us and this new site (tu) Great work people

I can't wait to see this RangersPedia when its completed. Rangers Media really are taking over. We need to get banners out at the games advertising us and this new site (tu) Great work people

This will take a long time but it's great that it is off and running. There will always be new stuff to add as new players are signed, games are played, new kits come out. That's just reminded me we will need a section with the kits in it. :lol:

Rangers will be proud. Its a wonder Rangers don't recognize these fans efforts more.. ;) they should have a section in the Rangers News for online sites etc (tu)

Some things I will be working on the next few days:

• Gallery
  • Opposition pages
  • New Main Page
  • Make the templates nicer looking (To match the new Main Page)

Good work guys, your all doing a excellent job

:)

• Gallery
  • Opposition pages
  • New Main Page

Glad you have taken charge mate, your Wiki skills are very impressive. See the section I am starting to do on Other Staff, do you think I should leave Directors and Chairmen out of it and have a separate Boardroom page, or just one for Chairmen (like the Managers one)?

Done the Smith page.

Now to do all the technical nonsense :sherlock:

Know how in the second spell bit... it says we finished that season with a league cup but I'm sure we won nothing?

• Gallery
  • Opposition pages
  • New Main Page

Glad you have taken charge mate, your Wiki skills are very impressive. See the section I am starting to do on Other Staff, do you think I should leave Directors and Chairmen out of it and have a separate Boardroom page, or just one for Chairmen (like the Managers one)?

I would just add them to other staff, after all that's what they are :P

Done the Smith page.

Know how in the second spell bit... it says we finished that season with a league cup but I'm sure we won nothing?

Did we not win the cup V United on penalties?

Fuck, I put the same in the McCoist page :lol:

I'm a way for a few days but will get stuck in more when I get back.

The more helpers the better. :)

I'm gonna stop for now, I'll do more when I can though (tu)

We need some of the more regular BD posters to help aswell though, notice alot of them are missing!

Done the Smith page.

:lol:

League cup against United was just after we came back from Bremen in the 07-08 season, unless I'm forgetting something.

Done the Smith page.

:lol:

League cup against United was just after we came back from Bremen in the 07-08 season, unless I'm forgetting something.

Nah, you're right. Pardon my idiocy :pipe:

I'm gonna stop for now, I'll do more when I can though (tu)

We need some of the more regular BD posters to help aswell though, notice alot of them are missing!

Aye there's only a few chipping in just now, but it's still early doors yet. There will soon be other ways to access the Wiki from in the forum, other than this thread, and hopefully that will attract new contributors. Either that or we all just harass them by PM. :)

That's us up to 53 members, welcome aboard LivingstonBear :21:

(tu), Excellent work so far, it's looking really good.

I wasn't to sure at first, but I'll contribute as much as I can. :)

Good stuff mate, there's no rush to add content, this will be an ongoing project. If people can do a wee article here and there then it will grow steadily. A lot of it will be copying and pasting from different sources, although some stuff will need to be typed in if it's coming from books, just like you can scan an image from a book or magazine if it's not available online. This is what will make it interesting, gathering info from all sources and making a guide to Rangers that everyone can use. (tu)

Good stuff mate, there's no rush to add content, this will be an ongoing project. If people can do a wee article here and there then it will grow steadily. A lot of it will be copying and pasting from different sources, although some stuff will need to be typed in if it's coming from books, just like you can scan an image from a book or magazine if it's not available online. This is what will make it interesting, gathering info from all sources and making a guide to Rangers that everyone can use. (tu)

Thanks for the pointers mate. (tu)

The site was hacked again last night, reuploaded the index again so should be fine.

We need to find out how they are getting into the server...

http://www.rangerspedia.org/index.php/Trophy_Room

That is fantastic. :clap: Deserving of a place on the main page instead of hidden in the Ibrox Stadium link?

Your wish is my command.

I put that out the way as it was taken from a trophy room feature on another site and I'm still waiting for permission to use it. Maybe a bit at the bottom should be put crediting the person who made it.

If you feel like it may cause some trouble you can undo my edit on the Main Page.

It should be okay mate,I'll put an acknowledgement at the bottom. (tu)

I put it on the main page a few days ago and you edited it out :(:lol:

I put it on the main page a few days ago and you edited it out :(:lol:

:lol: Would prefer it on the main page, it took me about an hour to upload everything and get it all put together. Just thought I should get pemission from the guy who did it first. Won't move it again. :)