Sign in to follow this  
Canadaready

'Rangerspedia.org' Website Now Online

Guest therabbitt

Can someone please tell me if the content that is being added is original or whether it has been taken from elsewhere...

If it is original, then we will have a really good resource of articles to add to the homepage out of this too

Can someone please tell me if the content that is being added is original or whether it has been taken from elsewhere...

If it is original, then we will have a really good resource of articles to add to the homepage out of this too

Most of it is taken from other sources Rab. (tu)

Guest therabbitt

Most of it is taken from other sources Rab. (tu)

Like where? Has it been a cut and paste job from Wikipedia?

The stuff I've done is my own. Using "Rangers Hall Of Fame" as reference.

Good stuff, we're trying to use all sources of info available. I'm going to use Illustrated History of Rangers to do profiles for older players, and scan pictures from a lot of books. :21:

Think that Wikipedia has been used for a lot of player articles.

Good stuff, we're trying to use all sources of info available. I'm going to use Illustrated History of Rangers to do profiles for older players, and scan pictures from a lot of books. :21:

Think that Wikipedia has been used for a lot of player articles.

The Hall Of Fame Book is excellent btw.

A great read first and foremost with added stats and facts for 74 players.

Also for anyone wanting additional info to use on a page, why not start a thread in the BD here and get info off some of the many great posters.

Can someone give me ideas for sections for the Gallery, so far I have:

Ibrox Park | Current Players | Past Players | 2009/2010 Season |

Allistera, i really want to throw myself into writing articles for the site. But i have no idea how to work it. Can you PM me a wee tutorial mate? :)

Banners would be a good section. Would be nice to have a collection of all the banners you see and a wee explanation of what they mean.

Can someone give me ideas for sections for the Gallery, so far I have:

Ibrox Park | Current Players | Past Players | 2009/2010 Season |

Old Firm games to remember, Rangers win obv ;)

2008/2009 season, games that won us the league etc....

Allistera, i really want to throw myself into writing articles for the site. But i have no idea how to work it. Can you PM me a wee tutorial mate? :)

Done mate.

How about a supporters group section in the gallery too.

Done mate.

A certainty. I have access to loads of TBO images and i'm sure you have plenty of UBs ones too. (tu)

Done mate.

A certainty. I have access to loads of TBO images and i'm sure you have plenty of UBs ones too. (tu)

http://theblueorder.co.uk/joomla/index.php...y&Itemid=29

http://unionbears.co.uk/pictures/index.php?cat=5

some here aswell :)

There should be articles about the different supporters groups as well in the Supporters section like the Blue Order, Club Deck Loyal, Union Bears, RST, RSA and the differents fan sites, saying a bit about them.

Maybe shift the Supporters Clubs from the main Supporters page and put them on a new page within it. The main page could have links to all the pages mentioned above.

And you've got to have an article about famous fans, with quotes from some confirming it, like Lampard saying he loves the club :21:

:lol: oh i see how the nicknames are going ;) i was just doing it quick from wiki :P:lol:

see on the 'How To Get To ' on the club pages shall we just add a google map image lets say showing the route from ibrox to that ground ? Just an idea