Sign in to follow this  
Canadaready

'Rangerspedia.org' Website Now Online

T is not too bad but M and S will be a mission, but we are getting there though. The season pages look class in that format mate. Think we should come up with a better look for match pages before we do too many, but we can worry about that later. I quite like the look that Rangers History has went for, but we could give it our own layout. :)

Yeah like include team badges, lineups, venue etc.. in a table like Rangers History. We can decide on that though once all the season pages are finished.

EDIT - can you check Robert Hamilton's stats, I just checked the 1897/98 ones and they were wrong so I'm not sure about the rest. :disappointment:

Aye we can start on that after season ones are done. (tu)

Which Robert Hamilton, Scottish or Irish? I noticed a few of the Scottish ones are different from Rangers History. I can look over them tomorrow.

Just wondering if any of these PDFs could be used...

My link

My link

My link

My link

My link

My link

My link

My link

My link

I saw the Tampa Soccer Alliance one in the paper the other week. :wink: Could also use some of them to write about the different suites etc.. The last one is about the 1902 Ibrox Disaster.

Also found a PDF saying how close we were to signing Walter Tull but the war stopped that. I don't know if the PDFs are useful, but I found them interesting anyway. :)

Aye lots of them could be used. Didn't know about the Tampa Alliance, will need to get a page on that and the 1902 Disaster one is interesting and could be added to a new better page for it. Good finds. (tu)

I need to get back into this, finish school soon so unless i find a job i shall be able to do stuff again.

No worries mate, I'm trying to do about 30 mins a day on RP whilst looking for a job as well. Once I finish the base of the player pages I'm going to take a breather for a wee while. Other people can come in and add more images, videos and text to the players and we can show them with a guide in the Bears Den. Think a lot of people don't have the time to learn all this Wiki stuff.

Guest therabbitt

No worries mate, I'm trying to do about 30 mins a day on RP whilst looking for a job as well. Once I finish the base of the player pages I'm going to take a breather for a wee while. Other people can come in and add more images, videos and text to the players and we can show them with a guide in the Bears Den. Think a lot of people don't have the time to learn all this Wiki stuff.

Afternoon BBS, I just wanted to take a wee minute to thank you for all your sterling work that you've put into this project so far. RP is a fantastic resource and one that will be of great use to bears across the world.

(tu)

Thanks mate it is much appreciated. Fog, NOLUWDC and templbluenose all do lots of work to RP as well, and Lewis and Alex help out from time to time. That's us about 10 months in and it is looking good with lots of the season pages done and the 1300 player pages almost complete, except for lots of them needing biographies. Hopefully we can encourage more people to help now that a lot of the spade work has been done. Cheers. (tu)

PS Love reading your blog :clap:

Just took the match report from the homepage.

We can always use the Rangers website match reports if we can't find any others.

EDIT - fixed the 2010/11 page so it's all in line now. :) Had to shorten some things down etc.. to get it like that.

Hi Guys things are looking great. I see you have this years fixtures on the site beaware that they are covered by copyright and the SPL are usually hot on asking for them to be removed.