***The Official Rangers v Celtc Thread***

Muff

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Papac is a disaster at CH. Naismith - is he playing?

We can win this but we need the midfield to get into the game. Naismith and Novo have done nothing and davis and Mendes are struggling. It is just as well we grabbed two great early goals.

If someone had offered me 2-1 at half time, i would have taken it. But seeing the stupid Penilty that Sasa gave away, and Shagger almost saving it. I'm dissapointed. I think Lafferty can knock those two idiots about in the second half, but we need to get the ball up to him. The lads need to start the second half the way they started the first. Close them down, don't give the fuckers any room and we will win this.

that slanti eyed fella looks the part, shame he's at the gok wan fashion show. boyd is going to have a shiner, my stomach is in jitters when the tims get the ball because you know once they make way into our box they go down and thompson looks like he's itching to give a penalty like he did with the last one.

could be a blessing in disguise. Lafferty and Miller up top could be fruitful

This (tu)

When the ball was being played into him nothing was sticking.

Was up on his own, miller kept running off to defend.

And when you are up on your own your main job is to make the ball stick so you can bring others into play.

Boyd wasn't doing that.

Hope he's ok. Looked a sore one :(

And when you are up on your own your main job is to make the ball stick so you can bring others into play.

Boyd wasn't doing that.

Hope he's ok. Looked a sore one :(

I know what you do when your up on your own, im just saying miller kept running off, we'd have been better staying 2 up front.