***The Official Rangers v Celtc Thread***

Muff

Miller scores two goals through the middle then we move him out wide doh

Hes done the right thing. someone needs to keep maloney quiet.

On a sidenote. I said Kenny Miller would score 2 :D

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And when you are up on your own your main job is to make the ball stick so you can bring others into play.

Boyd wasn't doing that.

Hope he's ok. Looked a sore one :(

I know what you do when your up on your own, im just saying miller kept running off, we'd have been better staying 2 up front.

We should have (tu)

I hate saying it but the long ball coupled with Miller's terrier like attitude was causing them all sorts of problems.

I'm not worried ... Celtic have had plenty of possession but have done nothing with it.

We are gifting them the ball but then, to me, seem comfortable when they have the ball .. they aren't creating but once in the box they are diving.

Exactly, we should have stayed with 2 up front.

Dunno about that tbh, Lafferty offers more of a physical presence in a more central role and will win headers for fun against those two spackers.

Hopefully KM can get onto a few flick-ons (tu)

We should have (tu)

I hate saying it but the long ball coupled with Miller's terrier like attitude was causing them all sorts of problems.

I know it was, their defence is rotten, we could easily score 3 or 4.

Yet we fall asleep and leave one up front :anguish:

Lafferty is better suited to the up front alone than Boyd, hope he does something.

And when you are up on your own your main job is to make the ball stick so you can bring others into play.

Boyd wasn't doing that.

Hope he's ok. Looked a sore one :(

I know what you do when your up on your own, im just saying miller kept running off, we'd have been better staying 2 up front.

We should have (tu)

(tu) they were all over the place at times when Miller was on the ball.

Exactly, we should have stayed with 2 up front.

Dunno about that tbh, Lafferty offers more of a physical presence in a more central role and will win headers for fun against those two spackers.

We hope, thats normally his weak point though.

I'd rather he pumped it through Borucs' legs again :D

I'm not worried ... Celtic have had plenty of possession but have done nothing with it.

We are gifting them the ball but then, to me, seem comfortable when they have the ball .. they aren't creating but once in the box they are diving.

if they have the same amount of possession in the second half, chances will come their way, if the seconds half is the same as the majority of the first half, i will be very worried

if they have the same amount of possession in the second half, chances will come their way, if the seconds half is the same as the majority of the first half, i will be very worried

We were tearing them up when we were hounding them in the beginning of the match. They came back into it when we were 2-0 up and started giving them more room to operate in. Easy lesson to learn from if we're good students.

we need to sort ourselves out. Their defence is pish poor and is there for the taking. Get right into them and we could hammer them, been lucky with a few penalty calls but i have no sympathy for them after the way they reacted to us not getting a blatant penalty against seville. Considering the players we have out and considering we have had 2 players go off injured we havent done too badly but we need to up our game.