***The Official Rangers v Celtc Thread***

Muff

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complain all they want. Wilson pushed Novo out of the way where he would have had a clear header from Whittie's cross. Whatever!

We got fucking zero calls in the second half. But... 2-1 to the Famous Glasgow Rangers!

It all comes out in the wash. Remember fat wallaby's dive INTO the box from Broadfoot's challenge OUTSIDE the box last season?

Karma eh? Sometimes it's a right c*nt. :lol:

Kudos to the Gers' OF win over the celtic. I didn't see the game, but I managed to read most of the posts that the Gers' performance was okay, but the most important of all is a win over the celtic and getting those three points. Like someone said earlier, today's performance finally got us some goals after three consecutive 0-0 games in SPL. Finally, our own cstamom is in Scotland now, and that is a nice OF win gift for her. :D

Mon the Gers!!!!! :21::clap:

Much better. Keeping the ball on the deck for once.

beautiful play gers! thats more like it!!!

WE DID IT!!!!! :uk::uk::uk: WATP!!! WATP!!! :clap:

If we can just manage to keep our ball retention like we did for almost the last 15 mins of today's match

from the start of the 90 mins to the final whistle i't will go a long way in us making it 2Iar and maybe

getting us in last 16 of CL.

Sometimes it pains me so much to watch" the long ball to the lonely striker tactic"fail time and time again.

It just make's it so much easier for whoever we're playing like"oh it's rangers prepare for the long high

balls head them clear to our midfield then attack,nae prob"it's just so predictable and frustrating to watch.

That last match with killie being the worst example.

Well done the make shift side done us proud today.

samaras ur a :wanker: ur a :wanker: