Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rangershistory

Past Seasons results

Are there plans to include past season results? I can provide these from my site. Im not sure if it can be done but each game could be linked to my site which gives full game information. Can we work out some kind of template for this in an ideal world it would be great to be able to just copy and paste from my site. rather than just type them all out. My site is at an early stage but the game database is almost up and running have a look and let me know what you think.

Rangers History

Ignore the home page its crap I still need to work on it.

how far back do the Match Programmes go?

Not that far I still need to upload most of them but before 1975ish I have very few. Hopefully I will get them all eventually as soon as a i can track down someone with a collection and a scanner.

Not that far I still need to upload most of them but before 1975ish I have very few. Hopefully I will get them all eventually as soon as a i can track down someone with a collection and a scanner.

just thinking that they could go in the gallery, in season order so you would have Programmes - 2009/10 , 2008/09 etc

just an idea :rolleyes:

just thinking that they could go in the gallery, in season order so you would have Programmes - 2009/10 , 2008/09 etc

just an idea :rolleyes:

I have them all on Picasa. This is what i was going to do

Rangers History Photo Database

is this your uploaded site also on flickr?

Rangers programmes

Infact, I made a thread about something similar just a minute ago.

Just seen this.

This would be easy to do, but would need a lot of work.

if we are allowed to use his scans i wouldnt mind adding them all ;)

Infact, I made a thread about something similar just a minute ago.

Just seen this.

This would be easy to do, but would need a lot of work.

if we are allowed to use his scans i wouldnt mind adding them all ;)

Yeah you can use them, I have them on Picasa and link to them. I have a few but still many to get so if anyone knows a collector get them involved.