can i just say..

Luffy

i think its terrible not only because they were such high posters or had been members so long

but because thy knew us, most of us had met both of them and they knew how much this board meant to some people

=[

i just hope everyone reregisters

i think its terrible not only because they were such high posters or had been members so long

but because thy knew us, most of us had met both of them and they knew how much this board meant to some people

=[

<tu> I was one of the longest members but one of the lowest posters(due to work commitments!) :lol:

=[

well said

i just hate people who clearly have no consideration for others

and f*ck over people who r supposed to be their friends

Couldnt have put it better myself, something you expect from banned members you have never met. Not people you considered friends.

Lowest of the low.

(td)

infact......no

i aint gona say what i really want to

at present i agree witht the comments, but im not gona even start

=[

very well said luffy (tu) its a sad day when people turn like this