***The Official Rangers v Unirea Urziceni Thread***

Muff

I just don't get it. Why when we are playing with a weakened defense would we play with one up inviting them on to us. ARGH. Like other posters have said, we should be taking this game to them from KO.

I agree mate but he's probably thinking if we go gung ho and that mob nick a goal then they will park the bus up.

I'm disappointed but still confident we can do them

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WS baffles me wi his formations sometimes, we're at home so why are we still going 4-5-1? at least the tic give it a go, hopefully the new manager will be a bit more adventurous. :2gunsfiring_v1:

welcome to the site but are you sure its 451 and not 442 with miller and naismith up top

First of all it's 4-5-1 attacking. Secondly 'the tic' :anguish: thirdly, who the fucks the new manager?

Negative first post...hmm

1st post? if you look to the left you will see its not and even if it is attacking we should still have 2 up front at home and yes the tic,THEM or whatever you want to call them they always give it a go on european nights at parkhead i'm just saying i think we should too and as for the new manager im fucked if i know but come next season i doubt walter will be the manager!

WS baffles me wi his formations sometimes, we're at home so why are we still going 4-5-1? at least the tic give it a go, hopefully the new manager will be a bit more adventurous. :2gunsfiring_v1:

welcome to the site but are you sure its 451 and not 442 with miller and naismith up top

First of all it's 4-5-1 attacking. Secondly 'the tic' :anguish: thirdly, who the fucks the new manager?

I spotted that but decided to let it go. At least I know that I'm not the only suspicious one...

I know we are limited but McCulloch is a fucking disaster waiting to happen and if the Romanian have done there homework they will run at him and watch him commit stupid foul after stupid foul

Hope I am wrong. :pierre:

Keep saying that, the disaster never comes, so KEEP saying it :lol:

1st post? if you look to the left you will see its not and even if it is attacking we should still have 2 up front at home and yes the tic,THEM or whatever you want to call them they always give it a go on european nights at parkhead i'm just saying i think we should too and as for the new manager im fucked if i know but come next season i doubt walter will be the manager!

Two up doesn't automatically mean an attacking team. You can go 4-5-1, 4-1-4-1, 4-2-3-1 and it doesn't mean it's defensive. We're using the same tactics as pre-season where we looked not bad. The result will come. (tu)

1st post? if you look to the left you will see its not and even if it is attacking we should still have 2 up front at home and yes the tic,THEM or whatever you want to call them they always give it a go on european nights at parkhead i'm just saying i think we should to!

Why?

im not being negative, im sorry if i want rangers to win, i just dont like the 1 up front,especially at home.

1st post? if you look to the left you will see its not and even if it is attacking we should still have 2 up front at home and yes the tic,THEM or whatever you want to call them they always give it a go on european nights at parkhead i'm just saying i think we should to!

Why?

im not being negative, im sorry if i want rangers to win, i just dont like the 1 up front,especially at home.

Playing 2 upfront doesn't mean you have a better chance of winning though.

I actually like this line up. This will give us a strong influence in the middle which we must win and if Naismith and Rothen can get forward we can have a fairly good attack. I am worried about Kenny"touch like a rapist"Miller. We cannot afford to miss chances. So if he's on then were in luck if not Get him tae f@#$

LETS GO GERS!!!!!!!!!! COME ON FELLAS!!!!!!!!

Two up doesn't automatically mean an attacking team. You can go 4-5-1, 4-1-4-1, 4-2-3-1 and it doesn't mean it's defensive. We're using the same tactics as pre-season where we looked not bad. The result will come. (tu)

hope so (tu)

This team does not look to have many goals in it. I hope I am wrong. The defence looks poor too and has Thomson struggling after injury in front of it.

Lets hope it works and Rothen finds his game and makes some passes.