• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mcgregor:
:whittaker: :mcculloch: :weir: :papac:
:thomson:
:Naismith: :davis: :mendes: :rothen:
:miller:

Team according to Clyde, and the Daily Record late edition. We shall see?

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/...86908-21760989/

boyd dropped and the team tonight is mcgegor whittaker weir mcculloch papac davis thomson mendes rothen naismith miller

in a 4-4-1-1 formation i think

Rhebel. Won't read it, let alone believe it.

McGregor; Whittaker, Weir, McCulloch, Papac; Davis, Thomson, Mendes; Naismith, Rothen, Miller.

Instead, Steven Naismith and Jerome Rothen will start up front alongside Kenny Miller.

:Naismith: :miller: :rothen:

Up front.

Midfield really need to step up 2nite, best form of defence is attack, and our forward players really need to take their chances, otherwise we'll get punished, anything other than a win 2nite n we'll struggle for 3rd place nevermind 2nd

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :weir: :papac: :ssmith:

:thomson:

:davis: :mendes: :rothen:

:miller: :lafferty:

The teams already been put out, Lafferty's not in it :lol:

Neither is Stevie Smith, but don't let that get in you way of having a laugh at Lafferty :rolleyes:

Neither is Stevie Smith, but don't let that get in you way of having a laugh at Lafferty :rolleyes:

I wasn't laughing at Lafferty i was laughing at someone giving their team even though it's been 'put up' apparently.

And i didn't notice that he'd put Smith in, i just noticed the up front two straight away and thought i should mention.

Nothing to do with laughing at Lafferty, keep the conspiracy theories to yourself.

I wasn't laughing at Lafferty i was laughing at someone giving their team even though it's been 'put up' apparently.

And i didn't notice that he'd put Smith in, i just noticed the up front two straight away and thought i should mention.

Nothing to do with laughing at Lafferty, keep the conspiracy theories to yourself.

Eyes painted on :sherlock:

I knew you'd bite.

Eyes painted on :sherlock:

I knew you'd bite.

:lol: