***The Official Rangers v Unirea Urziceni Thread***

Muff

Two 4-1 beatings at home, canny watch anymore, this has to be the worse rangers team ever, going back the 43 years i have been waatching Rangers, this is not good, just aswell the SPL is full of shite teams and we got lucky winning the league last time cos the other mob are just as shite as us.

I'm gutted at having to say this but its true, we are not good.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not one player has earned pass marks tonight.

Time for big changes i think, if Petrescu can do this on a quarter of the budget of Smith then its time we employed someone of his ilk.

Exactly.Seville are a top European side with big signings but these guys we should be putting away.The difference between us and them tonight is that they can actually pass the ball as opposed to just hitting it anywhere which we seem to be good t.

sorry walter, i have always give you the benefit of the doubt, but not tonight, its time up for me, i have been there before the nineties, when it was so hard. But this is some of the worst performances i have ever seen in my time as a true blue. We do not deserve to win anything with the way the players are performing as a team unit. It is just not happening. St Johnstone would have given a better performance tonight, i say that in the belief that most would agree.

Disgrace.

Beaten by a romanian farm team. Fuckin shocking.

Imagine playing a 4-5-1 formation against a pishy team like that,especially at home!

Walter must go, im not having these tatics anymore. Its borin tae watch.

Ridiculas

Why didn't Boyd come on at any point? Fair enough he doesn't make much movement but still would've stuck his boot through one of the chances when we're pissing about in the edge of the box. Kenny "I'll cut down the outside and lose the ball" Miller, it does my head in :power_of_anguish:

One of the worst performances I've ever seen from a Rangers side. Getting beat off a shitey team from Romania. :anguish:

I wouldn't mind giving away the entire defense that played tonight. I'm sick of waiting for Davis and Mendes to perform the way they can. I can honestly say not one player gets pass marks. One of the easiest groups we could've hoped for in the Champions League and here we are, bottom of the group with 1 point after 3 games. No wins in 7 Champions league games either.

Usually I would give this side the benefit of the doubt but there's no excuses.

I am so angry right now but every time i think of our performance i can't stop laughing, so pitiful it was unreal. Playing 1 upfront against this team who didn't even have any fans in the stadium tonight is terrible and it isn't going to get any better until some proper changes happening within the club but we all know that won't happen.

Guest The Brown Brogue
guess whos the whipping boys of europe,OH NOT ONLY THAT THE FUCKING LAUGHING STOCK OF EUROPE..
shut up you tim

Tim or not, at this moment in time its fucking true.

What can you say? There are no mugs in European football but if you want a win at this level, against a clearly average team, you have to go out and EARN it, too many players hid today and never stepped up and in the end we were exposed for the weak team we are...

I said at the start of the season I feared hibs more than Celtic and we need to get our act together before the weekend or it will very much be over 10 goals conceded in 4 games at ibrox

What can you say? There are no mugs in European football but if you want a win at this level, against a clearly average team, you have to go out and EARN it, too many players hid today and never stepped up and in the end we were exposed for the weak team we are...

I said at the start of the season I feared hibs more than Celtic and we need to get our act together before the weekend or it will very much be over 10 goals conceded in 4 games at ibrox

we're turning into the mugs :pipe: