• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :wilson: :papac: :ssmith:

:mcculloch:

:edu: :davis:

:novo: :boyd: :beasley:

mcculloch is woeful but with thompson doubtful and mendes injured he will probably be included. pace from novo and beasley would hopefully give boyd the service required but this lineup is doubtful anyways. same old same old, actual line up likely to include rothen on RIGHT WING!!!!! naismith on left, shot shy miller up front with boyd. novo left on bench again despite being only player who gives a f*** when he is out there.

never thought id say it but we miss barrys leadership

I still don't know how you get the players pictures for the team sheet - any help would beappreciated Bears - But here's what I would try to start with.....

Hibs are a good side this season as we all know, the plus points is the pace and the slick passing moves - so the defence will have to be rock solid today !

I would go with Papac in the CD today - any other match I would have tried Danny Wilson but anyway here goes - subs in brackets !

McGregor

Whittaker ? Weir Papac Smith

Naismith Davis Thomson Fleck(Novo)

Lafferty

Boyd(Miller)

I don't know if this is my final 11 but for now that is about all I can think of.....I may be tempted to put McCulloch instead of Thommo for an anchor man ! :uk:

I still don't know how you get the players pictures for the team sheet - any help would beappreciated Bears

When you reply to thread, there is a smiley box on the left click on ''show all'' the players pics will be near the bottom. Or just type their second name in between these 2 symbols ::

ie :insert players name:

:davis:

From BBC Sport:

Rangers (from): McGregor, Whittaker, Papac, Weir, Smith, Naismith, Davis, McCulloch, Rothen, Novo, Lafferty, Boyd, Miller, Loy, McMillan, Fleck, Beasley, Alexander.

I wouldn't be surprised to see that first 11 start.