***The Official Rangers 1 v 1 Hibs Thread***

Muff

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't afford to sit on our own 18 yard line for another 4-6 weeks till Boogie is back therefore TODAY SHOULD be young Wilson's opportunity.

A month of Weir/McCulloch I don't think I could watch :anguish:

I really do not know what team will play, but my guess is Papac and Weir will be in central defence with Smith at LB. Would like to see Wilson or Perry play but will WS do that?

Up front if we want goals Boyd should play with Miller or Lafferty with him.

As far as Midfield is concerned you know Davis and McCulloch will play, but who joins them? Naismith/Novo and Beasley/Fleck for me.

We have deficiencies in defence and midfield so we will need a good attitude to win this game.

I think we will win 2-1, but nothing is certain with this lot.

:alexander:

:whittaker: :weir: :wilson: :papac:

:thomson:

:beasley: :fleck: :wylde:

:Naismith: :boyd:

Whittaker doesn't deserve to be there, but he's our only RB. Thomson looks like he's coming back into form, while Naimsith's impressed me recently.

Beasley, Wydle, Boyd, Wilson and Fleck all have something to prove, hopefully that'll give the team sime much needed bite.

Thomson is injured.

McGregor

Whittaker

Weir

Papac

Smith

Naimsith

Davis

McCulloch

Boyd

Lafferty

Didn't catch the other player in the team :blush: Think it's Miller but it might be Novo.

Pretty much what everyone woulda expected i think

mostly everyone was expecting 4-5-1

A huge game for us today. I will never accept the lack of effort and commitment from the players that we have seen lately. There are players out there that are way above the hibs level and they must start showing it. A performance is not only massively important in terms of points but owed to us, the fans, as proof that these players want to be Rangers.