***The Official Rangers 1 v 1 Hibs Thread***

Muff

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite looking forward to this game now. :) Hoping to see some sort of reaction from the team.

Think we all are mate but if their is no reaction I don't even want to think what is going to happen.

Quite looking forward to this game now. :) Hoping to see some sort of reaction from the team.

The insanity of loving your club. I have, like all Bears, have had a hell of a time recently with the Gers but as the games get closer We still get excited at the prospect of us going out and playing decent football and giving the opposition a tanking. Once a Ranger always a Ranger.

anyone listening to clyde. Reports coming through that the club will be sold within 10 days ... Either Dave King or a rival consortium !!!

On radiuo Scotland mate and not heard anything about this. It is imperative that something happens soon and we get our club on some sort of even keel. If it does come to pass then please let it be someone who has the club and fans at heart. Please

The insanity of loving your club. I have, like all Bears, have had a hell of a time recently with the Gers but as the games get closer We still get excited at the prospect of us going out and playing decent football and giving the opposition a tanking. Once a Ranger always a Ranger.

Amen!