Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luffy

Lord of the RM: Fellowship of Luffy

608 posts in this topic

Awww poor luffy, i bet she wishes she didn't bother with this thread

I can't fucking read this any longer.

It's just so shit! :lol: :lol:

But i'm going to try for the sake of humanity.

Juno Keep the synopsis and analysis coming!!

Chapter Two- They Think I'm A Guy

So she's run away from home, poor child! Mind you, i would too if my dad was a homicidal fucking maniac with a kitchen knife. It's time to make it to Luke's. Sorry all you lads on here with crushes on Lady Ariella! She's taken by Jake!

We've made it to middle earth. I'm not sure how. Shit happened, probably all gonna be a dream at the end. Some lad thinks she's a guy, jesus christ. You're not THAT bad! It can be a story if you want, but when you're calling yourself Kate it's hardly fiction!

So our heroine has met the Fellowship. I seriously fucking hope she's going on the journey with th- SHE'S GOLEM! It all makes sense!

I dunno, other shit happened. I'm bored.

The best line ever has appeared in this chapter:

The men both had their sword tips pointed at my throat and didn’t look to friendly

Things we've learned:

*She dreams of being from Canada

*people in middle earth are always trying to rape you

*Milady is a corruption of m'lady

*Luffy is metaphorically golem

That wasn't my best work. Stay with me here.

My emotions are all over the place with the excitment!

aye im bored, was supposed 2 be goin out 2nite, then mosta them couldnt make it so couldnt be arsed goin out me and 1 other person so stayed in n played fifa alnight :(

aye im bored, was supposed 2 be goin out 2nite, then mosta them couldnt make it so couldnt be arsed goin out me and 1 other person so stayed in n played fifa alnight :(

You on the sauce

Chapter Three-

It's Untitled. That instantly makes it the best one so far. Mostly because it's less to read.

We begin where the whole of the fellowship (yes, the fellowship; a band of intelligent and courageous individuals have accepted Kate from Canada), well they're... in a "sort of platform thing in a tree". A platform thing. I'm loving the imagery. She's somehow a vampire of sorts now, as she's bitten someone. What the fuck is going on here?

Haldir is a right bad bugger this guy; he's a new member of the fellowship (im guessing the guy in the movie who has the ginger beard). He reminds her of her dad (must carry a knife). Either way, Kate from Canada doesn't belong here. The others try to comfort her. THEY know she's not an elf. She's definitely not an elf. Elves don't seem welcome here.

Yet Legolas is an elf.

Mindfuck.

What we learned:

*fuck all

Oh, I see it's something to do with humans being compared to elfs.

Yeah.

Kewl.

The best line ever has appeared in this chapter:

The men both had their sword tips pointed at my throat and didn’t look to friendly

:lol:

That is fucking awesome!

Excellent work Juno, excellent :pierre:

Have I hurt her feelings Lynn?

I think you meanies have scared poor kitty cat off line. :disappointment:

I think you meanies have scared poor kitty cat off line. :disappointment:

I'm not mean, she's just a shit writer.

"Like Haldir, I knew you were not an elf the minute I saw you, and your mind is different to that of someone in Middle Earth, I saw things I have never seen before while in your mind"

I'm thinking he saw failure.

:lol: this day has been priceless. Thank you RM :praise:

:lol: this day has been priceless. Thank you RM :praise:

I missed the cheating thread, this thread has been a comfort!

Chapter four- This Will Take Time

hahahah, the title of it man. The title.

To begin: LEGOLAS LOVES HER. She quite likes him but is afraid the elf has never been used to a homicial dad and might get scared off. Seriously. That's what it fucking says. Kinda.

The lad who reminded her of her evil dad is giving her weird looks. erm... is there more to this than the beatings?

Now, Luffy is "one of these people who when they try really hard to do something then the complete opposite usually happens". I don't think i've ever met one of these people in my life. Oh wait, yes I have. We call them idiots. Though, as far as the story goes the writing is getting amazing.

First we get her view of getting ready for this feast; brushing her wee elfish hair, putting on her wee white shoes. Then Legolas gets all nervous when he arrives to pick her up for it.

I know this doesn't make sense. Exactly.

Things we have learned:

*Luffy fancies Orlando Bloom

*possibly sexually abused by father

*she's "one of these people who when they try really hard to do something then the complete opposite usually happens"

*Legolas is a pussy