***The Official Rangers v VfB Stuttgart Thread***

Muff

i dont believe this ,,thank fuck im not watching it either,,,we are a joke ,and you know what smith will say ..."we played a more attacking formation that the fans wanted and look what happened" ,fuckin guarantee a slight dig will be in there from him...

what makes it worse is they stuttgart fannies drank in every septic bar imaginable the day,i seen bout 30 of them entering bairds at half 11 this morning ,then at 4ish a workmate seen them ootside mcconnells ,when i asked a tim in work what that was all about he said they seemingly made an official plea to celtic.f.c.

on what bars to avoid in glasgow ie rangers bars..what the fuck is that all about?

We can't beat their team, so the Bears should at least make sure their trip back is a long, painful one. ;)

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we must be the only team in europe that plays with 2 defensive mids, and still allows the opposing midfield the freedom of fucking glasgow

mculloch and thomson cannot mark worth a fuck

and were the fuck is edu, during the summer we were told he would miss the first group stage game only,

raging about Boogie

he must have known if he waltzed in late again the manager would have to act

That cunt needs shipped out after this. The manager had no choice but to drop him but he should have been playing in normal circumstances

raging about Boogie

That cunt needs shipped out after this. The manager had no choice but to drop him but he should have been playing in normal circumstances

Should have kept it in house played him tonight and then dealt with in like DBBTB said.

raging about Boogie

I would rather keep Bougie and get rid of Smith, at least the Algerian has a clue about football.