***The Official Rangers v VfB Stuttgart Thread***

Muff

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly feel sick to my stomach right now, and ashamed of the majority of these wasters. It's so infuriating to think of all the Bears that (if they had the ability) would crawl over broken glass for the chance to wear that jersey, yet most of those doing so just can't seem to be arsed 90% of the time. But for the cash involved, it would have been better if we didn't even make it to the CL if that's what kind of "effort" comes with it.

You're not doing yourself any favours Declan.

I'm convinced about this one now.

Haha, okay.

I suppose you are saying the same to those in the Larsson V Boyd thread, who say Larsson is superior?

Both MINORITIES of fans are bad as eachother, that's just fact.

Unfortunately enough, yes..

And as a side, i'd have taken Larsson over Boyd any day, so i best get my beads and leave now shouldn't i? :pipe:

Aye because our fans disrupt memorial services, support terrorists and are kiddy-fiddling fuckchops.

No but the minority do look for trouble with oppo fans, which is what this is about; none of the above.

:rolleyes:

Guest johngers
Haha, okay.

I suppose you are saying the same to those in the Larsson V Boyd thread, who say Larsson is superior?

Both MINORITIES of fans are bad as eachother, that's just fact.

Unfortunately enough, yes..

And as a side, i'd have taken Larsson over Boyd any day, so i best get my beads and leave now shouldn't i? :pipe:

Difference between making points about Larsson and Boyd, and saying you hope Bears kick the Germans heads in. What you said is something an undercover T*** would.

I think Larsson was a better player than Boyd currently is. But thats completely irrelevant.

So yes, take your beads and fuck off a Rangers forum.

I'm really sorry for you! That's bad! :angry:

You are going through bitter times, but it will sure be better some day. The most important will be to secure the financial future of the club and then rebuild the team. Every single club has to bear such times every once in a while.

Greetings from Hamburg.

I'm really sorry for you! That's bad! :angry:

You are going through bitter times, but it will sure be better some day. The most important will be to secure the financial future of the club and then rebuild the team. Every single club has to bear such times every once in a while.

Greetings from Hamburg.

Cheers mate.

You're bang on there (tu)

Here's hoping..

I said in the thread about how we would fair in the CL this season that our players inexperienced at this level would need to step up to the plate or we would get gubbed, sadly none of them did and we did get gubbed. We are simply not good enough at this level this season and where overall responsability lies with Walter a few of these players need to take a long hard look at themselves and ask if they have the passion and desire you need to play for Rangers because there are a few of them out there that just don't look interested.

Who really gets credit out this campaign ? Danny wilson ? Alan mcgregor (even though the amount of goals we shipped) ? Can't think of one other player who played at an acceptable level over the five games.

VFB Stuttgart -1 4/1

£400 richer tonight. So obvious, bookies don't often get it wrong.

Well done (tu)

Least you get some inkling of joy out of an altogether shite night lol.

Sorry I don't support Rangers, just check the crack on here sometimes cos it can be alright, I wouldn't normally want you to lose specifically, good to see all the British sides do well apart from Sunderland, Spurs and Liverpool, but given the home games at Ibrox in Europe I felt that was a good opportunity, especially given VFB's performance in Seville. How the fuck they#re 3rd bottom is anyones guess, the young lad Rudi was different class. I tell you what if Boyd's header went in, it could've been a totally different scoreline though.

Mcgregor and Wilson can come out of tonight with their heads held high. Wilson made a few mistakes 2nd half but it is remarkable that a guy of 17 can play so well against some real quality strikers. I love that when the short pass isn't on he looks up and finds a stunning crossfield ball. Its great to see someone in a Rangers jersey who can pass the ball like that.

(tu) hit a few of those balls tonight.

It's a dilema what to do with himas he doesn't deserve to be dropped and boogie doesn't deserve to play but right now boogie is still the far more accomplished player and looking at that team tonight can we really do without one of it's only real bits of quality.

VFB Stuttgart -1 4/1

Well done (tu)

Sorry I don't support Rangers, just check the crack on here sometimes cos it can be alright, I wouldn't normally want you to lose specifically, good to see all the British sides do well apart from Sunderland, Spurs and Liverpool, but given the home games at Ibrox in Europe I felt that was a good opportunity, especially given VFB's performance in Seville. How the fuck they#re 3rd bottom is anyones guess, the young lad Rudi was different class. I tell you what if Boyd's header went in, it could've been a totally different scoreline though.

Ohright haha, fair enough mate!

Yeah, they have class players. Hleb, Cacau, Pogbrenyak, Boka to name a few.

Nevertheless was a poor performance by us... :/

Mcgregor and Wilson can come out of tonight with their heads held high. Wilson made a few mistakes 2nd half but it is remarkable that a guy of 17 can play so well against some real quality strikers. I love that when the short pass isn't on he looks up and finds a stunning crossfield ball. Its great to see someone in a Rangers jersey who can pass the ball like that.

That pass that Miller chested down before fouling Boka. :praise:

To classify Stuttgart's potential, you have to see that they went into this slump because of many many defensive mistakes, cruel individual mistakes. They are still far from being a good team this season, but they are underachieving a lot. And of course all of this lead to a lack on confidence. In addition, they had to replace important players and get new ones used to the team. They were the better team while still losing 0:3 to Seville a few weeks ago and could have even won in Spain.

But let's not talk about Stuttgart....I just hope the Rangers will strengthen soon and get the title in Scotland and get a fresh chance in Europe next year. You have to face all the bad things now, it's harsh, but it only says, that it will get better...for sure.

VFB Stuttgart -1 4/1

Well done (tu)

Ohright haha, fair enough mate!

Yeah, they have class players. Hleb, Cacau, Pogbrenyak, Boka to name a few.

Nevertheless was a poor performance by us... :/

I reckon it's time to bite the bullet in this economic climate and give the youth a real chance, build a team around Fleck. Fast European forwards must be rubbin their hands when they see Weir at the back, to be fair he reads the game so well, but a 40 year old shouldn't be playing for Rangers. There's some energetic players for Rangers, Kenny Miller, Davis etc... Novo, but I think the thing that lacked was guile rather than energy.

the team was simply not good enough... i still think david weir isnt the fastest of central defenders and it does cost it the CL - i think he wouldve prevented both the goal against unirea away and the 1st goal last night.

but its not like we actually deserved anything at all last night - it was the fair result but it's a shame how little we could create against a domestically struggling team

Abysmal performance. Wilson done well. When fleck and novo came on, they added a little to it, but every time Stuttgart just attacked down the left and sadly, that's where Whittaker was. He's proper crap :( Mcgregor, fair play, an amazing save at the start, missed a save and it deflected off the back of his head into the goal (luckily offside), but he was just average. In a sea of p1sh though, that's not bad. Boyd, abysmal. Davis, absolutely shocking. As was Kevin T. The worst thing about it...Stuttgart were clearly playing crap as well. Difference being they could string a pass together.