Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rangershistory

Images

Not been on here much been really busy on my own site I will try to get some work done here. I have been working on player profiles on my own site still got loads to do but lots of info now on that can be used on here.

I have loaded up loads of player pics onto my picasa account and progs as well. Lots of these player pics were a nightmare to track down.

Any of you guys know anyone who collects old cigarette cards?

I also need someone who has a wee blue book collection? (great source of reserve info)

have a wee look at my home page started to put on some new stuf also found another match not in the complete record.

Rangers History

Not been on here much been really busy on my own site I will try to get some work done here. I have been working on player profiles on my own site still got loads to do but lots of info now on that can be used on here.

I have loaded up loads of player pics onto my picasa account Rangers Historyand progs as well. Lots of these player pics were a nightmare to track down.

Any of you guys know anyone who collects old cigarette cards?

I also need someone who has a wee blue book collection? (great source of reserve info)

have a wee look at my home page started to put on some new stuf also found another match not in the complete record.

Rangers History

I have a few of the old players cigarette cards from the 1920's and 30's, they are in a box somewhere, i'll try dig them out soon, i'm not sure exactly where they are i have a lot of bits and pieces in boxes because i've just moved :P