Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gid

The Official RM Jeremy Kyle Thread

423 posts in this topic

There's been a lot of talk lately about this Lusty Laz bint slaggin Lynz off for seeing her husband Duffy behind her back and I just wanted to tell the truth.

1) Duffy told Lynz he had left his wife and it was over.

2) Duffy never let on that LustyLaz was pregnant.

3) Lynz actually met Duffy's parents so why would she think he was still with his wife? (odd family if you ask me)

4) Duffy told Lynz he wasn't living with or sleeping with his wife anymore. When Lynz found out Laz was pregnant she immediately sent the lying scumbag packing.

How do I know Lynz didn't know about Laz still being with Duffy or that Laz was pregnant? I am Lynz's brother after all and am bound to believe what she says. Well the fact is I heard it all straight from the horses mouth. I never believed Duffy's lies from the start and told Lynz not to go near him. One night he had phoned Lynz and she mentioned that I didn't believe he had ended things with Laz. So he asked to speak to me. The lying wanker then proceeded to give it the "honest Gid Im no like that"..... "My marriage is over" ...."I wouldn't do that to Lynz" etc. patter but I wasn't buying it.

Lynz knows she made a mistake but she genuinely thought he had split with his wife and had no clue that Laz was pregnant. I feel sorry for Laz but I think she's a stupid, stupid girl for taking him back though I can understand why given the kids etc.

Basically Duffy is the lowest of the low, should be a tim, and if I ever meet the bastard I'm going to kick the seven colours of shite out of him and set him on fire.

Btw if Laz comes on here asking for this to be removed, I'd like to point out that it's her that keeps mentioning it in the first place then once she's gotten her slagging into Lynz, then asks for the thread to be removed so she can kiss my hairy ass. If she wasn't such a fat, ugly hound then maybe her husband wouldn't be looking elsewhere. And I'd check his phone if I was you Laz coz I'd put money on the bastard having a few others on the go.

Regards,

Team Awesome ftw :lw:

PS If Lynz is guilty of anything it's falling for a lying, cheating scumbag.

1 person likes this

I can second this in defense of Lynz. He also told me a lot of the same stuff. Coming on RM laughing and joking about it, then deciding you are offended at some of the harsher comments (altho Juno has been comedy gold i have to say) is just a bit wierd. I assume they live together, are they sitting at opposite ends of the living room slagging each other off with a laptop each? Wierdness.

That is all.

I for one am sick of reading about it on here, Linz is a pal too and I wasnt happy with what was said about her last night by laz as well as others. Anyway, I hope to god this is the last we'll hear about it but I doubt it.

This sort of pish shouldnt be posted on a public forum.... Take it to MSN or something... no one cares.

Its a football forum not the Jeremy Kyle Forum

This sort of pish shouldnt be posted on a public forum.... Take it to MSN or something... no one cares.

Its a football forum not the Jeremy Kyle Forum

I really agree but felt I had to defend my sister coz there were too many lies going about.

This thread stays. Hopefully this will be the last word in this story and you can all get on with your deranged lives.

I love this forum recently.

The drama is amazing!

Tis like a soap opera :pipe:

1 person likes this

Ok lets set the record straight.

1. Lynz did know i was still with my wife at the start because she came to our house and she knew my wife was at work.

2. Lynz and i both made mistakes and will regret it for rest of our lifes.

3. When lynz came to my parents house me and laz had split up so at that point my marriage was over.

ALL I WANT IS FOR ALL THIS SHIT TO STAY IN THE PAST. FOR LYNZ TO GET ON WITH HER LIFE, ME AND LAZ TO GET ON WITHOUR LIVES AND NOT TO BE FUCKING BROUGHT UP IN EVERY OFFTOPIC THREAD

The case for the defence

Ok lets set the record straight.

1. Lynz did know i was still with my wife at the start because she came to our house and she knew my wife was at work.

2. Lynz and i both made mistakes and will regret it for rest of our lifes.

3. When lynz came to my parents house me and laz had split up so at that point my marriage was over.

:pierre:

I don't believe that Lynz thought we were separated. She was coming to my home to sleep with him..If she believed we weren't together then why was he still here. Why didn't she ask him that question.

I know all about the conversation he had with you and am under no illusion that he lied to her, he wanted to get her into bed after all. What I don't understand and am angry at is she knew we were still together, she wasn't stupid. She was in my home with him, sneaking about with him while I was at work.

I suppose I will never know the full story, the two of them are both liars after all. I was told by him that he ended it when he found out I was pregnant. I did stay with him for the sake of my kids, but also because I believe people make mistakes.

The reason I brought Lynsey into this on here well it's simple. Every day for the past year I have struggled to deal with what they done, she no doubt moves on and forgets it, everyone on here thinking shes as pure as snow. She wasn't, she didn't care what it would do to me or to my 3 year old son and she had the cheek to tell steven to ask for a paternity test when I found out i was pregnant.

I did what I felt I had to do to get closure. I took it back to where it started. To finish it for me I had to post what I did, I don't apologise for it, never will. She deserves all she gets. Karma will bite them both in the ass one day.

As for you gid, do you really think your petty dig and my weight hurts me?? I may be ugly on the outside but your ugly on the inside, the worst kind of ugly.

This thread stays. Hopefully this will be the last word in this story and you can all get on with your deranged lives.

Yup.

I've said my piece and shall say no more on the matter coz this isn't the place and tbh I've got much more important things to concern myself than someone else's fucked up marriage.

Yup.

I've said my piece and shall say no more on the matter coz this isn't the place and tbh I've got much more important things to concern myself than someone else's fucked up marriage.

boozing then gid :pipe:

I don't believe that Lynz thought we were separated. She was coming to my home to sleep with him..If she believed we weren't together then why was he still here. Why didn't she ask him that question.

I know all about the conversation he had with you and am under no illusion that he lied to her, he wanted to get her into bed after all. What I don't understand and am angry at is she knew we were still together, she wasn't stupid. She was in my home with him, sneaking about with him while I was at work.

I suppose I will never know the full story, the two of them are both liars after all. I was told by him that he ended it when he found out I was pregnant. I did stay with him for the sake of my kids, but also because I believe people make mistakes.

The reason I brought Lynsey into this on here well it's simple. Every day for the past year I have struggled to deal with what they done, she no doubt moves on and forgets it, everyone on here thinking shes as pure as snow. She wasn't, she didn't care what it would do to me or to my 3 year old son and she had the cheek to tell steven to ask for a paternity test when I found out i was pregnant.

I did what I felt I had to do to get closure. I took it back to where it started. To finish it for me I had to post what I did, I don't apologise for it, never will. She deserves all she gets. Karma will bite them both in the ass one day.

As for you gid, do you really think your petty dig and my weight hurts me?? I may be ugly on the outside but your ugly on the inside, the worst kind of ugly.

How well you know me. :pipe:

Did Katie Price and her Im a Celeb experience inspire you? She has a lot to answer for that Jordan bint. I say we blame her.

When do we get the lie detector and DNA results?

I've got the popcorn.

Lets just shut all these threads and we can all move on there was mistakes made and thats in the past now