Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gid

The Official RM Jeremy Kyle Thread

423 posts in this topic

*pops popcorn*

Damn, beat me to it. :sherlock:

When do we get the lie detector and DNA results?

I've got the popcorn.

After the break :pierre:

Lets just shut all these threads and we can all move on there was mistakes made and thats in the past now

It's always you that brings it up. So you gonna quit it?

Are any of these people actually hot, cause I'm just after saying to my Mum that they're all hacket on the Jeremy Kyle show, 'even the men and I'm naw gay' I pointed out?

Lets just shut all these threads and we can all move on there was mistakes made and thats in the past now

It isn't him that brings it up Gid. Any comments I make in any threads are followed by something from other members. Regardless of what I post. Steven is the one that has been requesting the threads get shut down.

Are any of these people actually hot, cause I'm just after saying to my Mum that they're all hacket on the Jeremy Kyle show, 'even the men and I'm naw gay'?

thats coz most of them are dysfunctional junkie freaks.

im not the 1 making comments on every thread in off topic. I have spoken to admin so much recently trying to get them to shut down all these stupid threads. If u want to plame any one for bringing it up in everythread look at jimbo and his best mate juno.

Even better, why don't you ignore the thread and leave us to have our fun (and popcorn).

*cracks a bottle*

*puts a pound on the lotto*

:pics:

2nb4spi.png

Who is this c*nt again? Cannae mind?

im not the 1 making comments on every thread in off topic. I have spoken to admin so much recently trying to get them to shut down all these stupid threads. If u want to plame any one for bringing it up in everythread look at jimbo and his best mate juno.

What, did I fucking guess that you'd done it?!

Ok lets set the record straight.

1. Lynz did know i was still with my wife at the start because she came to our house and she knew my wife was at work.

2. Lynz and i both made mistakes and will regret it for rest of our lifes.

3. When lynz came to my parents house me and laz had split up so at that point my marriage was over.

ALL I WANT IS FOR ALL THIS SHIT TO STAY IN THE PAST. FOR LYNZ TO GET ON WITH HER LIFE, ME AND LAZ TO GET ON WITHOUR LIVES AND NOT TO BE FUCKING BROUGHT UP IN EVERY OFFTOPIC THREAD

In fairness, this was brought up by your other half. No one on the forum cared or even knew about it before she brought it up. The rabid dogs of the Off Topic are obviously going to jump all over a story and gossip like that. That's how forums work...

Todays news is tomorrows fish and chip wrapper. 'Internet people' get bored easily, it'll be forgotten in within the week. Although rising to the bait of the odd joking comments that will probably ensue as long as you post in this forum will only make matters worse. We sure as hell aren't going to moderate every comment that makes reference to it.

No member, other than those involved and their real life friends, really care about this. It's your lives. Be it collectively or individually, you brought it onto the forum and it won't magically just stop when it's there - just ask Del Juve or Maddog...

In summary, meh. Bored.

Well done to Gid for setting the record straight (tu)

2nb4spi.png

is that a chubby brother of yours jimbo , a wee chubby lookalike there :pipe:

I could look at them all day. Handsome bastards. :pierre:

2nb4spi.png

That's Duffy. AKA Don Juan.

*cracks a bottle*

*that was for the popcorn*

2nb4spi.png

Mmm, thought it was Jama and was gonnae say it was all out of proportion for his fat body.

I'm fucking howlin

RM is the dogs bollocks

2nb4spi.png

Mmm, thought it was Jama and was gonnae say it was all out of proportion for his fat body.

* awaits Jama coming online*

*cracks another bottle *

I'm fucking howlin

RM is the dogs bollocks

nah mate thats korean meatballs (tu)

*cracks a bottle*

*that was for the popcorn*

It's ok, you can share mine. Mnnnn salty.

:craphead:

I'm fucking howlin

RM is the dogs bollocks

nah mate thats korean meatballs (tu)

Welllllllll whatever it is it stinks of sheer greatness