Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gid

The Official RM Jeremy Kyle Thread

423 posts in this topic

* awaits Jama coming online*

*cracks another bottle *

LustyJama.

:pierre:

Do you suspect your partner is sleeping around? Having problems with trust? Or maybe your relationship has become abusive?

Whatever your story, if you want a chance to appear on the show just call our hotline on 0800 19721690.

*cracks a bottle*

*puts a pound on the lotto*

*that was for the popcorn*

It's ok, you can share mine. Mnnnn salty.

:craphead:

SUCK on my chocolate salty Balls oh yeah .....

No member, other than those involved and their real life friends, really care about this.

Not true, I care passionately about it.

It's to do with the integrity of Jeremy Kyleness.

You wouldn't understand. Fancy a cuppa?

Do you suspect your partner is sleeping around? Having problems with trust? Or maybe your relationship has become abusive?

Whatever your story, if you want a chance to appear on the show just call our hotline on 0800 19721690.

:lol:

I've got Cashew Nuts.

After all his exerts, so does Duffy.

I've got Cashew Nuts.

Is that a medical condition?

This is the 1st thread without pics ive ever cracked one of 2 is that wrong?

I don't believe that Lynz thought we were separated. She was coming to my home to sleep with him..If she believed we weren't together then why was he still here. Why didn't she ask him that question.

I know all about the conversation he had with you and am under no illusion that he lied to her, he wanted to get her into bed after all. What I don't understand and am angry at is she knew we were still together, she wasn't stupid. She was in my home with him, sneaking about with him while I was at work.

I suppose I will never know the full story, the two of them are both liars after all. I was told by him that he ended it when he found out I was pregnant. I did stay with him for the sake of my kids, but also because I believe people make mistakes.

The reason I brought Lynsey into this on here well it's simple. Every day for the past year I have struggled to deal with what they done, she no doubt moves on and forgets it, everyone on here thinking shes as pure as snow. She wasn't, she didn't care what it would do to me or to my 3 year old son and she had the cheek to tell steven to ask for a paternity test when I found out i was pregnant.

I did what I felt I had to do to get closure. I took it back to where it started. To finish it for me I had to post what I did, I don't apologise for it, never will. She deserves all she gets. Karma will bite them both in the ass one day.

As for you gid, do you really think your petty dig and my weight hurts me?? I may be ugly on the outside but your ugly on the inside, the worst kind of ugly.

How well you know me. :pipe:

:pics:

this is going to become one of these 30 pagers.

Just wait till Juno gets in.....

Juno's going to have a field day in here.

It's almost too easy.

This is the 1st thread without pics ive ever cracked one of 2 is that wrong?

not at all.....

I may be ugly on the outside but your ugly on the inside, the worst kind of ugly.

:mutley:

Straight out of Jezza Kyle's greatest hits.....

It would be better if there was a revelation in this thread. Like whilst you worked we had a spitroast. Like what happens in jerry springer

Where are the guilty parties?

Let's have for arguing.

I just warmed up some soup for this :)

Gids sexy on the inside and the outside,

'the sexy hubby'

imagine how awkward it is in there home right now :lol:

It isn't awkward at all, he isnt here.