'Backpass barry' and Scotland set up

With james mcfadden saying he'd like to see ferguson back for scotland I was wondering what fellow bears thought about it. Would you mind seeing him back in the team? Do you think he needs the bullshit? Do you even care?

personally my answer is no, no and meh.

Like I said this is purely to gauge the opinions of the online support.

Barry's better off without playing for Scotland again.

He's always been treated like shit by the Tartan Army because he's a Rangers man.

If they come back for him, I hope he tells them to get tae fuck!

At the end of the day Barry was playing for the National Squad for nothing, he made it clear a few years back that he wanted his wages from International Duty to be donated to charity,

So from finding out by fax that he wouldn't be playing for the Scotalnd squad again, I would tell the SFA to go and f**k themselves to be honest.

At the end of the day Barry was playing for the National Squad for nothing, he made it clear a few years back that he wanted his wages from International Duty to be donated to charity,

So from finding out by fax that he wouldn't be playing for the Scotalnd squad again, I would tell the SFA to go and f**k themselves to be honest.

Yeah.

I remember reading about the money from international football in his book, that him and a couple of other players did it, think it might of been Paul Lambert and David Weir.

How many of the current squad would be doing this? Very few if any IMO

Playing out of his skin in the holding mid position that mcleish always wanted him to play! Hes been getting praise of everybody on ss.

Hope he tells sfa to fk off, they always treated him like shit. (Mcgregor should be back in though the guys shouldve been scotland number one!)

Fergie'll be back at Ibrox one day, as manager!

Playing out of his skin in the holding mid position that mcleish always wanted him to play! Hes been getting praise of everybody on ss.

Hope he tells sfa to fk off, they always treated him like shit. (Mcgregor should be back in though the guys shouldve been scotland number one!)

Hope not, the guy might be talented but let's face it, the good lord didn't bless him with a lot upstairs.

Hope not, the guy might be talented but let's face it, the good lord didn't bless him with a lot upstairs.

He can be a bit of a dope sometimes.

I wouldn't say he's a stupid man though.

That cant be right surely? Hes "finished" according to some!! Cant cope with the SPL so how ridiculous to even contemplate him playing well in the premiership :lol:

In all seriousness, if Scotland can justify Darren Fletcher in the side, Ferguson should walk into it