keane going to celtic- Redknapp up to his tricks again

rugal

I suppose every season is big and we want to win the title every year. Last season was massive for many reasons, but this year has a different edge to it now.

All this messiah talk makes you sick. Can’t wait till the OF game.

the back pages have been vomit inducing today really ruined my Greggs brekkie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how dilusional are you, who wants to invest in a team from Scotland who have 30 million of debt? Celtic have no debt and desmond is financing the keane deal so it will not break the bank. do you think if rangers win the league they are going to sign anyone in the summer, it will be bye bye boyd and bouggie

how dilusional are you, who wants to invest in a team from Scotland who have 30 million of debt? Celtic have no debt and desmond is financing the keane deal so it will not break the bank. do you think if rangers win the league they are going to sign anyone in the summer, it will be bye bye boyd and bouggie

:shifty:

Don't forget Bellamy and Roy Keane.

Seen it all before, not worried, Boyd is better

I actually thought Bellamy was good up here. Was a mega prick, yes, but a good player all the same, IMO.

Daniel McGinn or McGeady?

:shifty:

Agree - but some truth there too.

Daniel McGinn or McGeady?

or Boy or Mcgrain!! (tu)

We will piss the league. How the f*ck Tony Nobrain thinks bringing in a load of fly-by-night mercenaries in and getting shut of half his established team is going to change things is beyond my comprehension.

Once the CL is secured Bougherra and Boyd will be going nowhere. Morbray will be starting again from scratch once the new season comes because all his panic loan signings will have f*cked off and Septic can't afford to sign them permenantly.

I suppose every season is big and we want to win the title every year. Last season was massive for many reasons, but this year has a different edge to it now.

All this messiah talk makes you sick. Can’t wait till the OF game.

the back pages have been vomit inducing today really ruined my Greggs brekkie

Greggs :drool:

What did you get? :praise:

Had a knack for scoring against us though, and if keane comes in and replaces mcdonalds goals at ÂŁ65,000 a week, are they really better off? Considering keane is away at the end of the season?

I read mcdonalds comment and he is of the opinion that Mowbrays time will be up at celtic if all these new signings fail to deliver after getting rid of so many first team players the way he said he would, and did.

McDonald is pish, in my opinion.

Give him 6 chances he'll miss 5 and score a tap in.

Keane is their best striker now, in my opinion, again.

Think thats very harsh, he may not world class but he did score alot for them.

Really happy he is away.

Plus Keane has never been a big goal scorer.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/Scotland/8493570.stm

at the very end of this video you can hear all those T****** fucks singing that.

they seem to be deluded enough to believe this one man will win them the league...might as well change their name to Keane FC.

i find it hilarious how they actually believe they have bought the league HAHAH. stupid plastic paddy bastards.

Plus Keane has never been a big goal scorer.

Not strictly true. He's Tottenham's 9th all time top scorer with 121 goals in 287 games (a goal every 2.37 games). He's also Ireland's all time goalscorer with 41 goals in 96 games (a goal every 2.34 games).