keane going to celtic- Redknapp up to his tricks again

rugal

Wh the hell is their PR machine so effective? I mean what the hell does Liewell have on the media in Scotland? Why do they always publish and print their propaganda. Its high time there were reporters in Scotland who decided to stand up and expose what is going on. Is it harassment, or do they tell them they will get no co-operation from them if they dont toe the line. You see it in the papers where their useful idiots all spin the same line and in different papers. Anyway let them look like fools when we win the league they will be crying in their own pish.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha pay Jobbie Keane 65k so that they can win the 2 OF games what about the other 14? What happens when someone like darren barr lunges and injures him? Is signing Keane gonna help the other 11 teams beat us? I think not.

You are 100% correct here and thats the way I see it - we keep winning and it matters not one bit if they also keep winning - we are the team who lead by 10 points.

All we should be concentrating on is winning our own games, including the game with them at Ibrox at the end of the month.

Wh the hell is their PR machine so effective? I mean what the hell does Liewell have on the media in Scotland? Why do they always publish and print their propaganda. Its high time there were reporters in Scotland who decided to stand up and expose what is going on. Is it harassment, or do they tell them they will get no co-operation from them if they dont toe the line. You see it in the papers where their useful idiots all spin the same line and in different papers. Anyway let them look like fools when we win the league they will be crying in their own pish.

Its effective because most of the press in Scotland are Sellik fans so are quite happy to peddle any pish that makes..

A/ Sellik look good

B/ Rangers look bad

how dilusional are you, who wants to invest in a team from Scotland who have 30 million of debt? Celtic have no debt and desmond is financing the keane deal so it will not break the bank. do you think if rangers win the league they are going to sign anyone in the summer, it will be bye bye boyd and bouggie

:shifty:

+1

How well did that other famous R. Keane work out at Parkhead?

He lost to a First Division team in the Scottish Cup on his debut. Funnily enough, if Keane doesn't play tomorrow, his first game will be against Dunfermline in the Cup. :ph34r:

Its effective because most of the press in Scotland are Sellik fans so are quite happy to peddle any pish that makes..

A/ Sellik look good

B/ Rangers look bad

Cant argue with that, some of these reporters do need exposed. If I had the money and the connections wouldnt mind seeing what stones can be upturned for want of a better phrase.........

2 Feb 10 - 19:30 Kilmarnock v Celtic 8/1 19/5 1/3

Was thinking about it dont know why have a wee feeling they might would

be quite funny tbh :pierre:

WATP We Welcome The Chase (tu)

Snipet from Yahoo Early Doors sports Pages

You can always rely on Harry Redknapp to liven up days like these - witness his inexplicably shedding of right-backs yesterday - and his decision to shed a player he signed for £10m and made captain just a year ago prevented deadline day from disappearing into oblivion.

Thousands of Glaswegians flocked to Celtic Park at midnight to welcome Keane, who had this to say to the assembled masses:

"This is a dream for me. It's no secret that I'm a Celtic fan and I always wanted to play for them."

No secret? Early Doors cannot lay claim to the best contacts book in football, but it had no idea Keane was a Celtic fan.

After all, his arrival at Anfield in 2008 prompted this quote: "As a fan, joining Liverpool is a lifelong dream of mine and one I couldn't let pass me by."

Forget John Terry's infidelity, Robbie Keane has been caught bang to rights as a football bigamist