keane going to celtic- Redknapp up to his tricks again

rugal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1.35pm: Check tabloid websites to see which teams I'm being linked with. Ooh! Sunderland and the Queen's Celtic. I haven't played for either before, but like Wolves, Coventry, Inter, Dirty Leeds, Spurs and Liverpool, I've been a massive fan of both clubs all my life, going back to when I was kid growing up in Dublin.

That part in Manti's post had me in stitches :lol:.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

12pm: Get up and eat hearty Irish breakfast. It's going to be another long transfer deadline day chez Keane. I've been a massive fan of transfer deadline day all my life, going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin.

12.45pm: Mmm, that was tasty. I've been a massive fan of rashers, eggs, sausages, baked beans, black pudding, soda bread and black tea all my life, going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin.

1.30pm: Knock on lid of sunbed and ask Claudine where designer washbag is. She says she'll pack it for me when she's finished topping up her tan. She's been a massive fan of UV rays, going back to when she was a kid growing up in Dublin.

1.35pm: Check tabloid websites to see which teams I'm being linked with. Ooh! Sunderland and the Celtic. I haven't played for either before, but like Wolves, Coventry, Inter, Dirty Leeds, Spurs and Liverpool, I've been a massive fan of both clubs all my life, going back to when I was kid growing up in Dublin.

1.50pm: Print off template of stock unveiling speech that's served me so well down the years: "It's absolutely fantastic, a real dream come true for me. I've been a [insert team name in here] fan all my life, going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin, and I always had a [insert team name in here] shirt on my back. So, to be here now as a [insert team name in here] player is incredible and I couldn't be happier ..."

2pm: Mr 10% hasn't called, so knock on lid of sunbed to ask Claudine what I should do next. She says to check to see if there's any reporters from Sky Sports News standing shivering outside the house. I've been a massive fan of Sky Sports News all my life, going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin.

2.05pm: Dash to window and look, but can't see any reporters from Sky Sports News.

4pm: Remember to open curtains and see inquisitive face of shivering, microphone-wielding eejit in Sky Sports puffa jacket staring back at me. I've been a massive fan of Andy Burton all my life, going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin.

4.30pm: Get call from Mr 10% - the Celtic have come in for me!!! That's great news. I've been a massive fan of the Celtic all my life, going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin.

4.35pm: Get on AA route-finder. 401.4 miles!?!?!? I can't get there by the deadline at 5pm.

5.40pm: Ring Mr 10% to explain predicament. Apparently the transfer window in Scotland doesn't close until midnight, so I've time to get a flight. A flight? I've been a massive fan of flying all my life, going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin.

5.45pm: Knock on lid of sunbed and tell Claudine we're moving to Glasgow.

5.50pm: Orange arm emerges from sunbed holding Armani washbag containing cheese sandwiches and a Lucozade bottle full of cold tea. I've been a massive fan of packed lunch all my life going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin.

5.55pm: Leave house, step over frozen corpse of microphone-wielding man in Sky Sports puffa jacket. Drive to airport, get on plane.

9pm: Appear before press at Celtic Park wearing green and white hoops, the colours of Celtic who I've been a massive fan of all my life, going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin. "It's absolutely unbelievable. I always wanted to play for the Celtic and it works out well for both parties."

9.05pm: Check fixture list. Next up it's Kilmarnock away. I've been a massive fan of Kilma … actually no, I've never heard of them

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Try now (tu)

and one i picked up elsewhere:

A day in the life of Robbie Keane :lol:

12pm: Get up and eat hearty Irish breakfast. It's going to be another long transfer deadline day chez Keane. I've been a massive fan of transfer deadline day all my life, going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin.

12.45pm: Mmm, that was tasty. I've been a massive fan of rashers, eggs, sausages, baked beans, black pudding, soda bread and black tea all my life, going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin.

1.30pm: Knock on lid of sunbed and ask Claudine where designer washbag is. She says she'll pack it for me when she's finished topping up her tan. She's been a massive fan of UV rays, going back to when she was a kid growing up in Dublin.

1.35pm: Check tabloid websites to see which teams I'm being linked with. Ooh! Sunderland and the Celtic. I haven't played for either before, but like Wolves, Coventry, Inter, Dirty Leeds, Sp*rs and Liverpool, I've been a massive fan of both clubs all my life, going back to when I was kid growing up in Dublin.

1.50pm: Print off template of stock unveiling speech that's served me so well down the years: "It's absolutely fantastic, a real dream come true for me. I've been a [insert team name in here] fan all my life, going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin, and I always had a [insert team name in here] shirt on my back. So, to be here now as a [insert team name in here] player is incredible and I couldn't be happier ..."

2pm: Mr 10% hasn't called, so knock on lid of sunbed to ask Claudine what I should do next. She says to check to see if there's any reporters from Sky Sports News standing shivering outside the house. I've been a massive fan of Sky Sports News all my life, going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin.

2.05pm: Dash to window and look, but can't see any reporters from Sky Sports News.

4pm: Remember to open curtains and see inquisitive face of shivering, microphone-wielding eejit in Sky Sports puffa jacket staring back at me. I've been a massive fan of Andy Burton all my life, going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin.

4.30pm: Get call from Mr 10% - the Celtic have come in for me!!! That's great news. I've been a massive fan of the Celtic all my life, going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin.

4.35pm: Get on AA route-finder. 401.4 miles!?!?!? I can't get there by the deadline at 5pm.

5.40pm: Ring Mr 10% to explain predicament. Apparently the transfer window in Scotland doesn't close until midnight, so I've time to get a flight. A flight? I've been a massive fan of flying all my life, going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin.

5.45pm: Knock on lid of sunbed and tell Claudine we're moving to Glasgow.

5.50pm: Orange arm emerges from sunbed holding Armani washbag containing cheese sandwiches and a Lucozade bottle full of cold tea. I've been a massive fan of packed lunch all my life going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin.

5.55pm: Leave house, step over frozen corpse of microphone-wielding man in Sky Sports puffa jacket. Drive to airport, get on plane.

9pm: Appear before press at Celtic Park wearing green and white hoops, the colours of Celtic who I've been a massive fan of all my life, going back to when I was a kid growing up in Dublin. "It's absolutely unbelievable. I always wanted to play for the Celtic and it works out well for both parties."

9.05pm: Check fixture list. Next up it's Kilmarnock away. I've been a massive fan of Kilma … actually no, I've never heard of them

I was chatting with a timothy "friend" over email, who I usually have good banter with, getting his thoughts on Keane and Doughbary, and just generallly winding him up

He's hated TM since he came in, never rated him, even before it got to this stage in the league

So then he says, Bougherra apart, we (Celtic) have the best players at every position in the league, and a better manager would have us (them!) in the lead.

Seriously, WTF!!

I have no problem arguing the toss about each position, but I thought this statement at this time was just ridiculous - they've just sold half the team, and he couldn't even tell me what their best starting 11 is now.

For what it's worth, I'll give them Keane to start with, just because he's played in the premiership so long, but no doubt he could fail up here.

I'd take then take Shagger, Davis, Boogie, Weir, Papac and either Boyd or Miller over whoever their other striker would be.

You'd probably have to have McGeady in there.

Every other position is 50/50 if you ask me, their player or our player.

I'd probably take big Lee at the moment too.

Our midfield is streets ahead of theres.

A Boyd, Keane up front would be good....Both our right backs are pish but i'd have Boogie and Wilson before any centre halves they have and shagger better than Boruc

(tu)

Having said that, I couldn't name their team now, how many players left, 8??? <cr>

Also, we have two keepers I'd play before Boruc :)

the oddest thing i've heard from a timmy is from their manager himself. he said after the killie defeat, 'yeah, i know it's 10 points, but that can be over turned. we've got 2 games against rangers and if we get 3 points at easter road, then that will be down to 1 point'.

WTF tony ? he is counting the 2 games against us as 6 points and they have'nt been played yet, infact i doubt they'll even get full points in the hibs game that he already counted as 3 points in the bag. i say it again, tony noboaby has lost the plot. do i smell panic ?

I was chatting with a timothy "friend" over email, who I usually have good banter with, getting his thoughts on Keane and Doughbary, and just generallly winding him up

He's hated TM since he came in, never rated him, even before it got to this stage in the league

So then he says, Bougherra apart, we (Celtic) have the best players at every position in the league, and a better manager would have us (them!) in the lead.

Seriously, WTF!!

I have no problem arguing the toss about each position, but I thought this statement at this time was just ridiculous - they've just sold half the team, and he couldn't even tell me what their best starting 11 is now.

For what it's worth, I'll give them Keane to start with, just because he's played in the premiership so long, but no doubt he could fail up here.

I'd take then take Shagger, Davis, Boogie, Weir, Papac and either Boyd or Miller over whoever their other striker would be.

You'd probably have to have McGeady in there.

Every other position is 50/50 if you ask me, their player or our player.

I'd probably take big Lee at the moment too.

You need new friends :sherlock:

the oddest thing i've heard from a timmy is from their manager himself. he said after the killie defeat, 'yeah, i know it's 10 points, but that can be over turned. we've got 2 games against rangers and if we get 3 points at easter road, then that will be down to 1 point'.

WTF tony ? he is counting the 2 games against us as 6 points and they have'nt been played yet, infact i doubt they'll even get full points in the hibs game that he already counted as 3 points in the bag. i say it again, tony noboaby has lost the plot. do i smell panic ?

He's clearly a lunatic (tu)

He's also assuming that we are going to lose to whoever we are playing when they play hibs <cr>

you would have thought he would have learned his lesson. Before they played the kilmarnock match he was saying something like "realistically its only 7 points",( not sure if we were 10 points clear when he said it) basically saying 3 points was guaranteed against kilmarnock and look how that turned out. By the way what has the easter road game got to do with it? They dont play them untill the beginning of april. Cant beat them at home yet thinks 3 points is guaranteed away?? Also does he think we wont be playing a game while they are playing hibs? What a complete and utter moron. At least wee chesney was sort of funny when he came out with garbage like this.

Tony Mowbray has today unveiled his latest Asian export, who hes sure will change his sides fortunes around. The boys called Win Wan Soon :sherlock:

Robbie Keane also admitted he only left Spurs for Celtic to protect his wife from John Terry. Wee b*stards clearly never heard of Alan McGregor then :sherlock:

However Keane may be recalled by Spurs after Ra Shellicks loss to Kilmarnock, apparently he was only on loan til their season was over :sherlock:

And finally:

Robbie Keane

A 4th choice striker

From a 3rd world country

Playing for a 2nd rate team

Manager by a first class diddy

I'll take a bow now shall I? :craphead: