keane going to celtic- Redknapp up to his tricks again

rugal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

picked that shiit today expecting to read about remarkable rangers just keep winning.through to another final on zero budget .what did i get 8 pages about a guy whos flopped at every club hes been to its a joke.stevei whitakers scored more than him over the last two years.its like the filth have signed roy of the rovers

Ladies and gents, I give you the piggery's finest....

9036618314a10875640333l.jpg

8469378627a10383805041l.jpg

8469378627a10383804794l.jpg

8469378627a10383804530l.jpg

8469378627a10383803032l.jpg

5194502420a10580015689l.jpg

17382088a9676143319l.jpg

Fuckin hell, straight out of the hills have eyes, inbred fuckers. There's not one of them got a straight eye between them. Look at at all their eyes closely. Every one has a squint of some sort, it's horrendous. The last burd looks like she's wearing a wig.

keanes pish, hes a sub, failed at every club hes been at, hes robbing raselik daft picking up that sort a money

redknapp never wanted scott brown, he catagorically denied any interest in this particuar spl standard player

boruc? no chance, only in raselik supporters huge craniums!! wit is it, swap boruc plus 2m for keane?? thats the pishy rumour i heard, tell the lie long enough t******* will start to believe it! :

mcgeady? dont think so, not top 10 material, hes a flash n the pan, 1 trick pony, utter shite he is, he couldnt cross a road, spurs have plenty players in midfield, mcgready would not get near their reserves never mind starting 11

is that it?

on the other hand Spurs DID make an offer to take Shagger to WHL, but we said NO, NO, NO, they took The Hut who is top quality and gave us a paltry 9million for his services, rumour has it they may launch a 14m bid for Steve Davis the undisputed king of scottish football.

I never saw the Keane and Defoe stories but i did hear non stop on SSN how well Defoe was playing, not much mention of Jobbie Keane, wee Jermaine, Lamp Lighter, Ice Cold Eidur and Lazy Arse Pav have forced wee jobbie to 5th choice striker ;)

Agent Arry and Sir Walter are best buddies, he knows what a bag of shite hes gave selik a loan of

We Welcome The Chase

PS Redknapp is a class act

;)

keanes pish, hes a sub, failed at every club hes been at, hes robbing raselik daft picking up that sort a money

redknapp never wanted scott brown, he catagorically denied any interest in this particuar spl standard player

boruc? no chance, only in raselik supporters huge craniums!! wit is it, swap boruc plus 2m for keane?? thats the pishy rumour i heard, tell the lie long enough t******* will start to believe it! :

mcgeady? dont think so, not top 10 material, hes a flash n the pan, 1 trick pony, utter shite he is, he couldnt cross a road, spurs have plenty players in midfield, mcgready would not get near their reserves never mind starting 11

is that it?

on the other hand Spurs DID make an offer to take Shagger to WHL, but we said NO, NO, NO, they took The Hut who is top quality and gave us a paltry 9million for his services, rumour has it they may launch a 14m bid for Steve Davis the undisputed king of scottish football.

I never saw the Keane and Defoe stories but i did hear non stop on SSN how well Defoe was playing, not much mention of Jobbie Keane, wee Jermaine, Lamp Lighter, Ice Cold Eidur and Lazy Arse Pav have forced wee jobbie to 5th choice striker ;)

Agent Arry and Sir Walter are best buddies, he knows what a bag of shite hes gave selik a loan of

We Welcome The Chase

PS Redknapp is a class act

;)

Ok pal, now take a deep breath and look at the date.....

I emailed the SPL about that rule situation just cos I wanted it cleared up and David Oglivie emailed me to say

Thanks for your e-mail.

I note your comments but the rules you quote refer to domestic temporary transfers only.

Kind regards

David