keane going to celtic- Redknapp up to his tricks again

rugal

Even better one: Tony Mowbray

Image_4_for_Everton_2_0_West_Brom_galler

Is it me or is he trying to steal Calderwoods signature move !!

my thoughts exactly looks as though he wants to blurt out his favourite phrase in an interview "Football Club"

Thats all monkey heid says

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Much as I disliked le chop-o-meter at the time, I have, on reflection, decided it is the benchmark by which all managers should be judged. However it should be tailored to each person.

Given that Mowbray is from the north of England and they were fond of hanging monkeys there how about t’gallows? I’d hazard a guess that his head would at least be in the noose by now.

Much as I disliked le chop-o-meter at the time, I have, on reflection, decided it is the benchmark by which all managers should be judged. However it should be tailored to each person.

Given that Mowbray is from the north of England and they were fond of hanging monkeys there how about t’gallows? I’d hazard a guess that his head would at least be in the noose by now.

???

???

They hung a monkey in Hartlepool iirc. Tried and hanged as a spy apparently :)

???

Am I missing something lol? Is this racist?

???

They thought it was a Frenchman.....

http://www.thisishartlepool.co.uk/history/...epoolmonkey.asp

???

No mate it's absolutely true. A French ship sank off the coast of Hartlepool and the only survivor was a monkey dressed in a French uniform (probably by the crew) so they hanged it as a spy :lol:

Hartlepool's mascot is called H'Angus the Monkey.

???

They thought it was a Frenchman.....

They have an animal related nickname for peole from a town round here Manti. They call folk from Westhoughton near Bolton, Keaw Yeds (Cow Heads) because they once erected some new railings around a local park and a cow got it's head stuck in them, so they cut it's head off instead of damaging the new fencing :)

???

No mate it's absolutely true. A French ship sank off the coast of Hartlepool and the only survivor was a monkey dressed in a French uniform (probably by the crew) so they hanged it as a spy :lol:

Hartlepool's mascot is called H'Angus the Monkey.

Hahahahaha I will get off my high horse I thought you were talking about a black guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

They have an animal related nickname for peole from a town round here Manti. They call folk from Westhoughton near Bolton, Keaw Yeds (Cow Heads) because they once erected some new railings around a local park and a cow got it's head stuck in them, so they cut it's head off instead of damaging the new fencing :)

How compassionate :D

Do they have anybody they call 'monkey heads'?

No mate, i only know of one and he's one of my favourite people at the moment :) Long may he reign over them.

No mate, i only know of one and he's one of my favourite people at the moment :)Long may he reign over them.

:mutley: He seems to have missed out on the 'Send him victorious' bit.....