keane going to celtic- Redknapp up to his tricks again

rugal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Found this on celtictalk.org, I think he might just be a little upset and possibly quite bitter.

Celtic Regular

Group:

Moderator Posts:

3,345 Joined:

17-September 08 Location:Sunny Partick Reputation: 6

Neutral Posted Today, 12:04 AM

guys do you really think Mogga is the problem here?

He is trying to remove the shite, hied is away, mcmanus is on his way too.

the players we are all complaining about are getting punted, but he is not getting the proper cash to bring in quality.

the tight fisted board are causing major problems.

Also the decisions against us this season have been absolutely shocking, personally i think that Murray fucked off so he can start bribing the officials again, we honestly need away from this dire league and the crooked officials and the bigger crooks at the SFA.

these arseholes are probably sitting pissing themselves laughing at the shite they continually get away with. One of these days i hope Mogga just tells the players to leave the pitch due to the biased and unfair decisions that are called week in week out.

Lets be honest here we are in a predominantly protestant country and since our inception as a club we have been conspired against season after season, How the fuck they allowed us 9 in a row is beyond me we must have been streets ahead of the opposition.

Im in right cunt of a mood because of the way we are continually rubbished in the press and cheated by dodgy masonic referees and i really feel like inflicting some serious damage to these bastards.

a couple pounds of semtex here and there and will never fuck with us again.

If i ever bump into Gordon Smith he may be in for a severe kicking.

FUCK THIS LEAGUE, FUCK THE OFFICIALS, FUCK THIS FUCKED UP BIGOTED COUNTRY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK THE MANKY INBRED SMELLY UNWASHED H***.

if these cunts all died in their sleep tonight i think i would find it fucking hilarious. thank fuck i dont own a gun

Found this on celtictalk.org, I think he might just be a little upset and possibly quite bitter.

Celtic Regular

Group:

Moderator Posts:

3,345 Joined:

the players we are all complaining about are getting punted, but he is not getting the proper cash to bring in quality.

Also the decisions against us this season have been absolutely shocking, personally i think that Murray fucked off so he can start bribing the officials again, we honestly need away from this dire league and the crooked officials and the bigger crooks at the SFA.

these arseholes are probably sitting pissing themselves laughing at the shite they continually get away with. One of these days i hope Mogga just tells the players to leave the pitch due to the biased and unfair decisions that are called week in week out.

Lets be honest here we are in a predominantly protestant country and since our inception as a club we have been conspired against season after season, How the fuck they allowed us 9 in a row is beyond me we must have been streets ahead of the opposition.

Im in right cunt of a mood because of the way we are continually rubbished in the press and cheated by dodgy masonic referees and i really feel like inflicting some serious damage to these bastards.

FUCK THIS LEAGUE, FUCK THE OFFICIALS, FUCK THIS FUCKED UP BIGOTED COUNTRY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK THE MANKY INBRED SMELLY UNWASHED H***.

if these cunts all died in their sleep tonight i think i would find it fucking hilarious. thank fuck i dont own a gun

Showing his true colours there the dirty IRA loving prick!

Celtic Regular

Group:

Moderator Posts:

3,345 Joined:

Showing his true colours there the dirty IRA loving prick!

Would also need quite a few number of bullets too IMO :lol: :lol: If they dont like it here ? WHY DONT THEY GO HOME ?

Celtic Regular

Group:

Moderator Posts:

3,345 Joined:

OMG what a bitter wee boy he is.

Its put yet another smile on my coupon today! Jeez I cant believe this is a fellow human being! I'm loving their agony and am taking great amusement from watching them scrabble around making excuses and putting their 'spin' on events. Fact is if you dont score enough goals and conceded sloppy goals you will be found out. All the nice football in the world wont win you titles unless its winning football and they are not playing winning football at all. Let them wallow in their pish while they fight for 2nd spot!

Celtic Regular

Group:

Moderator Posts:

3,345 Joined:

What a clown.

:uk:

When was the last time it was Celtic's fault? Has it ever been Celtic's fault?

What are you implying? :huh:

This might blow your mind here so bare with me...

I've got a crazy idea that maybe, just maybe, Celtic blame everyone else when they are simply not good enough. I know its fucking mad to even think of it, but I've got a sneaky feeling that the refs aren't all masons and that the media isn't out to get them. I think they are just a shite team with a shite manager.

I've give you time to try and get your head round this crazy new idea. But I think it might actually be true!

:lol:

Surely Not!!! :craphead:

I've got a crazy idea that maybe, just maybe, Celtic blame everyone else when they are simply not good enough. I know its fucking mad to even think of it, but I've got a sneaky feeling that the refs aren't all masons and that the media isn't out to get them. I think they are just a shite team with a shite manager.

I've give you time to try and get your head round this crazy new idea. But I think it might actually be true!

One of my fave posts ever. :praise:

No, no! It just can't be true!