Kris Boyd offered new contract

macka1990

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/8472745.stm

on BBC now :anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish:

sorry if its been posted canny be bothered tracing back!

Thats the suns story without the jargon

Villa fans discussing it

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PN...pic&t=59254

ive seen that 2 thats were i got one of my posts from. There only discussing it like we are, there dosent seem much truth, STV and BBC post all sorts of shite thats seen in the paper, remember the Mendes carry on

This story is getting very old now.

Either sign the deal or come out and say you want to move on. This s dragging on too much for my liking.

Just like every transfer window.

Surely the guy's allowed to consider his options? We're still a bit away from the close of the transfer window and he's obviously struggling to make a decision.

I hope he stays, we could do with him in the title run in.

Surely the guy's allowed to consider his options? We're still a bit away from the close of the transfer window and he's obviously struggling to make a decision.

I agree mate.

I just with people would stop kidding themselves on that Boyd is 200% committed to Rangers regardless of what other contracts are on offer. He's well within in his rights to weigh up all his options.

If he was as committed as people like to make out, he'd have signed two weeks ago.

I wish I had a machine that would erase the month of Januray, I hate it :anguish:

If Kris Boyd wants to sign a pre-contract then will he continue to give the effort he was putting in over the past 3 months? Pre-contract agreements are one of the worst deals ever invented!

I agree mate.

I just with people would stop kidding themselves on that Boyd is 200% committed to Rangers regardless of what other contracts are on offer. He's well within in his rights to weigh up all his options.

If he was as committed as people like to make out, he'd have signed two weeks ago.

I think he is committed to Rangers - but the problem that has arisen is the bank have not sanctioned the deal

Rangers have asked him to commit to signing first

We have waited too long to offer him a contract - it should have been done months ago

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/8472745.stm

on BBC now :anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish:

sorry if its been posted canny be bothered tracing back!

Thats the suns story without the jargon

Villa fans discussing it

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PN...pic&t=59254

ive seen that 2 thats were i got one of my posts from. There only discussing it like we are, there dosent seem much truth, STV and BBC post all sorts of shite thats seen in the paper, remember the Mendes carry on

I just read the Villa fans thoughts, 3 pages and very little positive about him, he will get a Kenny Miller type reception if thats a cross section of the support, if Boyd reads them he will tell them to poke it.

I agree mate.

I think he is committed to Rangers - but the problem that has arisen is the bank have not sanctioned the deal

Rangers have asked him to commit to signing first

We have waited too long to offer him a contract - it should have been done months ago

According to who, the rhags?

I think this Villa stuff is probably bullshit...

and i expect Boydy to stay....

But if he does leave on a free, i can't help but think he'll be fucking us over big time.

To lose a major asset for nothing, when one signature would ensure otherwise, would be almost inexcusable behaviour from Boydy.

if boyd whats 2 go get him 2 fuck if he goes in the summer we will sign him back again by this time next year because he won't like sitting on the benchfor 6month and just getting 15 mins here and their and most fa cup games he wont be first choice a villa and neither would he be at big eck's team as he has 40 million to spend and he can get beta forward than kris he also will be lucky to get 10 goal's a season at any team down south.

I think he will go because if he wanted 2 sign this deal he would have by now. it just shows he was is talk and no action. i believe if he does go and whats to come back rangers should tell him were to go if he walks out on us i dont ever want 2 see him back in a rangers top again because true rangers players/supporters go down south to better themselves not for money and thats y he would go down south because u cant beta urself sitting on a bench

we will just need 2 wait and see but i fear

I think this Villa stuff is probably bullshit...

and i expect Boydy to stay....

But if he does leave on a free, i can't help but think he'll be fucking us over big time.

To lose a major asset for nothing, when one signature would ensure otherwise, would be almost inexcusable behaviour from Boydy.

its not the players fault, its the clubs fault

its a disgraceful situation to be in

Boo hoo... if he gets offered a better contract from a better club, he deserves it. If he stays here he will be continually slated the minute he puts in a poor performance or fails to score against Celtic. If he goes down south, he gets the opportunity to improve further (you would hope) and would be better for the national team...