Kris Boyd offered new contract

macka1990

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck sake man, its sad to see alot of ppl on here sayin he can get to fuck and bla bla bla!

How many times has he been overlooked for big games? how many times did he have to win a game single handedly to get a chance?

IMO i think boyd is entitled to look down south! it would be a move that sets him up financially for life and he can play in a higher standard and test himself in the best league in the world.

I'm Boyds biggest fan and i really really hope he doesnt go but i would never EVER grudge him a move. He has scored over 120 goals for us in 4 years. Dont forget it.

But please Boyd, Stay.

I dont like all this "Fuck him" talk.

Hes entitled to consider his options and speak to other clubs. I know most people would say that they would stay here if they were in his position but he gets limited games in europe, has to play dross teams week in week out and is banging in so many goals that I'd want other teams to notice! So if a team like Aston Villa came along, then yer damn right i'd be talking to them!!

The whole attitude of "if he wants to go then fuck him" is pretty disgusting really.

He has been a great servant to us and won us leagues and cups. He is probably gonna get the chance to put himself in the most famous league in the world against some of the best players in the world. He is getting the chance of possibly trebbling his wages down there.

If he wants to go then i think the best thing for rangers is that he stays till the end of the season and helps us win the league, we can hopefully replace him with someone as good ( althouh i doubt there is much better out there that would come to rangers tbh).

I hope he stays but if he does go then I wish him the best of luck

If he signs he will be staying to the end of the season, he can help us win the SPL and it'll be the last trophy he ever wins plus we get good money for him, he will never be as successful with third rate Aston Villa or Birmingham and he will not score against big well-organised teams in the Premiership, end of.

I'm Boyds biggest fan

You have obviously never came across a certain poster called McBoyd then :pipe:

lol maybe i dont make it as obvious as he does! lol

but i love the guy, he's our greatest goalscorer of the past decade and I would be devastated if he were to leave.

I really thought there was no way he would want to go down but maybe he's seen what he can do when he really tries and thinks he can hack it in the EPL?

fuck him if he wants to go

he'll regret it.

hes either going to some specky tim, or birmingham where he wont get the same first team opportunities than he does here.

i hope he stays, but if a pre contract is signed,

he should never play for rangers again.

Even if that significantly diminishes our title chances?

why should he play if hes offsky?

his heart wont be in it!

Well we probably won't be replacing Boyd if he's sold, so I'd rather have a 70% Boyd than a bunch of 100% strikers who can't score!

This is ridiculous------

Point 1. Surely he wouldn't leave us on a Pre-contract given our money situation if he is a Rangers man (given the fact that he gave Kilmarnock a slice of the fee when he joined us)

Point 2. He has it easy up here, he is adored the fans and 18k a week to score loads a goals and get your chance in the champions league.

Point 3. If he leaves then fine, but he will not make it in the Premiership.

Its upto him but he is making a bad decision going to the premiership, money is not everything.

We are going to need someone to come in before the end of the month or we are going to go right down the Swanee as for Boyd i dont give a fuck i am more concerned about Rangers Boyd is a very small part of a very big club.

I'll start worrying when I hear someone in the know talking about it, eg, Martin O'Neil, Alex McLeish, Walter Smith, Martin Bain, Kris Boyd....

'IF' he does sign a pre-contract, then he can get himself to fuck. 'IF' we sell him in this window, then a replacement will be required because there is no-one in the squad who can score goals like he does, and if there is no-one brought in, then they can hang their heads in shame!

Let's see how big a Rangers man Kris Boyd really is!

agree hes been a great signing but lets face it he will never score more than 5 goals a season in a decent league

he wont be playing against 3rd rate defenders

I can't see Kris Boyd scoring goals in the EPL tbh.

lol really?

he will score for fun in any team he goes too.

the boy is a natural born goalscorer

I can't imagine him up against Vidic, Terry, Carvalho, Carragher, Gallas, Vermaelen, Evans, Ferdinand, Dunne, Toure... and doing too much tbh.

It's alright scoring goals against the likes of Kenneth, Ford, Hogg, McLean, Reynolds etc but the step up in terms of ability from the SPL to EPL is massive.

I think for an Arsenal or a Man Utd he'd score 30 easy. That's my honest opinion. Finishing is finishing. He's one of the best in the game at finding space in the box and I don't think that would be diminshed up agaisnt the likes of johnny Woodgate and Jamie Carragher.

lol really?

he will score for fun in any team he goes too.

the boy is a natural born goalscorer

I can't imagine him up against Vidic, Terry, Carvalho, Carragher, Gallas, Vermaelen, Evans, Ferdinand, Dunne, Toure... and doing too much tbh.

It's alright scoring goals against the likes of Kenneth, Ford, Hogg, McLean, Reynolds etc but the step up in terms of ability from the SPL to EPL is massive.

So he doesn't score goals against 5 teams then........

I really didn't think Boyd was the type of striker O'Neill liked, so if these discussions are true then I'd be very surprised.

I just wish this would all be sorted so we could concentrate on football again!