Kris Boyd offered new contract

macka1990

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Boyd wants to leave then I wish him all the best

We will need to bring in a new forward this window tho, as shown against Hmailton the other night we need someone prolific to bang them in

I remember reading Barry's book and he said he regretted moving to Blackburn and one reason was because his kids were upset by it.

I know Boyd has two young daughters and he should think how this move could affect them too, taking them away from their friends.

Stay with Rangers, Kris.

fuck him if he wants to go

he'll regret it.

hes either going to some specky tim, or birmingham where he wont get the same first team opportunities than he does here.

i hope he stays, but if a pre contract is signed,

he should never play for rangers again.

some of our fans are so stupid....

how? <cr>

its my opinion :rolleyes:

Doesn't stop it being a stupid one.... (tu)

If he signs a pre contract then at least he can help us win the league and hopefully by the summer we have a new owner and can sign a replacement.

On the other hand if he waits till the summer, keeps playing well then he can't loose really - we either offer him more or he leaves with maybe more offers to choose from.

Our worst situation would be he left now - that can not be allowed to happen!

fuck him if he wants to go

he'll regret it.

hes either going to some specky tim, or birmingham where he wont get the same first team opportunities than he does here.

i hope he stays, but if a pre contract is signed,

he should never play for rangers again.

some of our fans are so stupid....

how? <cr>

its my opinion :rolleyes:

Doesn't stop it being a stupid one.... (tu)

:craphead: :craphead: :craphead:

I would rather he went than signed a pre contract. No doubt he would help us win the league but it wouldn't feel right watching him play knowing that he was doing the off at the end of the season. I really hope he stays though. TBH I would rather we new one way or another speculation is a nightmare.

Surely the guy's allowed to consider his options? We're still a bit away from the close of the transfer window and he's obviously struggling to make a decision.

I hope he stays, we could do with him in the title run in.

I agree mate.

I just with people would stop kidding themselves on that Boyd is 200% committed to Rangers regardless of what other contracts are on offer. He's well within in his rights to weigh up all his options.

If he was as committed as people like to make out, he'd have signed two weeks ago.

I think he is committed to Rangers - but the problem that has arisen is the bank have not sanctioned the deal

Rangers have asked him to commit to signing first

We have waited too long to offer him a contract - it should have been done months ago

According to who, the rhags?

no

i heard it from a scout from a championship club - who is a relative of mine

it may be sanctioned now, but last week it was not

Was listening to the phone in there and Ewan said it was breaking news that Aston Villa have confirmed they ARE NOT interested in signing kris boyd.

Lets hope he signs his contract with us!

did villa just invite him down there yesterday then for a laugh? they have played it down, they havnt said they are not interested.

sky tv say he has spoken to both clubs in birmingham, i tend to believe sky tv before that whank cameron if im honest

(tu)

Was listening to the phone in there and Ewan said it was breaking news that Aston Villa have confirmed they ARE NOT interested in signing kris boyd.

did villa just invite him down there yesterday then for a laugh? they have played it down, they havnt said they are not interested.

sky tv say he has spoken to both clubs in birmingham, i tend to believe sky tv before that whank cameron if im honest

(tu)

Was he at the game last night yeh? Is there any proof?

(tu)

Maybe they held talks and have decided they are not interested???? Don't know just saying what I have heard

I heard that a "pre-Contract" is not a legally binding agreement and even when signed the player can then choose to join another club or even stay with his current one.

Now to me, that seems nonsense as it would make these agreements useless & pointless.

Can anyone confirm this ... either way.

(tu)

not proof as such, but what else do we need, its pretty clear whats happening

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/58669,sport,...manchester-city

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...illa-talks.html

(tu)

Maybe they held talks and have decided they are not interested???? Don't know just saying what I have heard

I meant proof of him being at the game?

(tu)

Yeh I read something similar in the paper today I wanted pictures though. I will just believe it. Hopefully they haven't decided not to sign him.

I heard that a "pre-Contract" is not a legally binding agreement and even when signed the player can then choose to join another club or even stay with his current one.

Now to me, that seems nonsense as it would make these agreements useless & pointless.

Can anyone confirm this ... either way.

i know that the club that the player signs the deal with can back out at anytime, not sure about the player

(tu)

I was expecting a picture there tbh.

(tu)

I was expecting a picture there tbh.

fuck, i dont want to see any pictures of him down there, i dont want to believe he could be leaving :(

i dont think its helping the club, this dragging on