Kris Boyd offered new contract

macka1990

I don't think there's any doubt that this is the end of Mendes' Gers career!

I dont think theres any possibility the club would offer Boyd an increased deal, in the hope they can shift Mendes

I think the 2 are unrelated

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for Rothen, we do pay his wages, depending on the deal the club who has received the player will pay all or some of the wages, in this case we're paying all of Rothen's wages, whereas regarding Webster at Utd we are probably still paying part of his wages as Utd couldn't afford to pay him what he will be on with us.

I thought we were paying half of Rothen's £36,000 pw wage? :unsure:

Great news if true about Boyd's contract. At no point will I say "I told you so" about him being offered £18k per week.

Oops, I just did :pipe:

Boyd WILL sign.He has proved umpteen times that he only wants to play for us.Its the club that has stalled on the new deal. Dont worry bout his agent.Tim or not(pretty sure he is!) Boydie's gonna be scoring goals for us for a few years yet.

:scot::uk:

@ mccoist 355

oh fuck look what i found on google

http://www.kerrydalestreet.com/page/Donaghy,+Mark

please someone tell me this is a different guy, it doesnt look like it!!!

maybe thats why the lad hasnt signed up yet, lets be honest Kris doesnt seem like the Harvard type!

If this is the wrong guy, please delete my post and i apologise.

It's no secret that Donaghy was an ex-Celtic player. Apparently he was some player and tipped for big things but it didnt quite happen.

Would like to see Boyd alter his choice of agent though, hate the thought of him having any ties at all to that club.

Also If we are paying Rothen's wages.. Are we really paying this cunt thirty grand a week? Tell me it isn't so.

@ mccoist 355

oh fuck look what i found on google

http://www.kerrydalestreet.com/page/Donaghy,+Mark

please someone tell me this is a different guy, it doesnt look like it!!!

maybe thats why the lad hasnt signed up yet, lets be honest Kris doesnt seem like the Harvard type!

If this is the wrong guy, please delete my post and i apologise.

It's no secret that Donaghy was an ex-Celtic player. Apparently he was some player and tipped for big things but it didnt quite happen.

Would like to see Boyd alter his choice of agent though, hate the thought of him having any ties at all to that club.

Also If we are paying Rothen's wages.. Are we really paying this cunt thirty grand a week? Tell me it isn't so.

cheers buddy, i wasnt sure and i agree, get a new agent Boydy! :lol:

no, were paying half of rothens wage apparantly around 17 - 19 k a week, disgraceful i know, cheers Mr Bain!

(tu)

I really hope Boyd stays so we can put all this transfer talk to bed.

The dhims in the mhedia will keep stirring up shit to try and put the big man off his game though.

See previous like Boumsong or Cuellar, transfer talk and speculation caused them to go off their game/not even play.

Il probably get crusified for this but id rather see him go than pay him that kind of money. (td)

ive said it for years (no one at rangers should be getting paid over 10,000 a week.)

you get what ye pay for mate

with a squad of everyone on 10k we would be no better than Hearts(their players dont even get that much)

thats why stevie gerrard gets 100k a week and falkirk players get a few hundred per week.

Pedro wants to go home -- and better his chances of playing in the WC. At least the bloke's honest. I can see us paying some of his wages. Be a 'wash'. So it's basically a Boydy over Mendes decision I think. A good one -- although I'm a big Pedro fan.

Read yesterday that Sporting cannot afford his wages.. so... thinking that the GERS will pay 'some'. No money saved... (wage-wise) but we get the fee of course.

Il probably get crusified for this but id rather see him go than pay him that kind of money. (td)

ive said it for years (no one at rangers should be getting paid over 10,000 a week.)

with a squad of everyone on 10k we would be no better than Hearts(their players dont even get that much)

thats why stevie gerrard gets 100k a week and falkirk players get a few hundred per week.

(tu)

True flecky, think kerrberr's living in dreamland

Any1 hear real radios footy fone ins last caller, ricky his name was, reckons he a spark who overheard an convo between eck, baz fergie and boydy, this guy reckons it's all a ploy, boyds gonna sign Gers deal, eck gona then offer 6million for Boyd and novo, then rangers are to buy Scott mcdonald for 250k, every1s happy says ricky. Wat a fukin plonker, think he'd been smokin the wacky

Any1 hear real radios footy fone ins last caller, ricky his name was, reckons he a spark who overheard an convo between eck, baz fergie and boydy, this guy reckons it's all a ploy, boyds gonna sign Gers deal, eck gona then offer 6million for Boyd and novo, then rangers are to buy Scott mcdonald for 250k, every1s happy says ricky. Wat a fukin plonker, think he'd been smokin the wacky

that guy was a mong

carstairs night wasnt it?

lies lies and more lies about Rangers FC

(tu)

that guy was a mong

(tu)

lmao, cudnt believe the shite he was spouting. Just another tim tryin to scaremonger us bears but lookin like a pure tit in the process

that guy was a mong

(tu)

lmao, cudnt believe the shite he was spouting. Just another tim tryin to scaremonger us bears but lookin like a pure tit in the process

he had the i.q. of a bheast

scaremongering at its worst mate

they are sick

simples

Fair point.

Fair point.

(tu)

What happens if Boydy refuses a new contract, he can sit his contract out can't he, we would then end up getting nothing and would facilitate an enhanced deal for Boydy, for whoever he signed for, if not us. How has the situation been allowed to come to this, it appears Boydy holds all of the aces.

What happens if Boydy refuses a new contract, he can sit his contract out can't he, we would then end up getting nothing and would facilitate an enhanced deal for Boydy, for whoever he signed for, if not us. How has the situation been allowed to come to this, it appears Boydy holds all of the aces.

you sound very concerned, don't worry though he will have signed a new contract by the end of the week.....