Kris Boyd offered new contract

macka1990

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im Boyd up on him signing,good things come to those that wait

I very much hope so mate i just feel that wee ginger arse might get his way. he is building and old firm team down their he is expected 2 sign adam this week 2 n i just hope that aint followed by boyd

I very much hope so mate i just feel that wee ginger arse might get his way. he is building and old firm team down their he is expected 2 sign adam this week 2 n i just hope that aint followed by boyd

Well, that took a few reads to get the jist.

Boyd will sign a new deal. FACT.

unless you are kris boyd then you cannot state that ffs

Id say we all can. Why would he leave here?

because he's not getting what he wants from the club

He will come around. Not like we're offering peanuts. Can't see him wanting uphaul himself down south for a few grand. He will stay.

Is my understanding of the situation correct...

If Boyd doesnt sign he's completely fcuked us over as he'll leave on a free.

The only one fucking us over will be ourselves. Boyd has 6 months to make his mind up. If he wants to stay he will take what is on offer, however my theory is his agent has told him to hang on until the last minute as we may get a buyer in during the period and will be in a better position to match any offers from down south.

Is my understanding of the situation correct...

If Boyd doesnt sign he's completely fcuked us over as he'll leave on a free.

The only one fucking us over will be ourselves. Boyd has 6 months to make his mind up. If he wants to stay he will take what is on offer, however my theory is his agent has told him to hang on until the last minute as we may get a buyer in during the period and will be in a better position to match any offers from down south.

What do mean by that? I'm confused

Adam?

Why would he leave a team where he's captain and higher up that table than Middlesborough? <cr>

He wont sign anything til the end of the month, he'll wait and see what other offers come in for him and try to get the best offer out of Rangers that he possibly can.

The most likely scenario, Dont bet on him signing on at Ibrox though as he will get offers far in excess of what we can afford

He wont sign anything til the end of the month, he'll wait and see what other offers come in for him and try to get the best offer out of Rangers that he possibly can.

That's what is pissing me off. If I was Boydy I'd have signed that contract right away! He said he wanted to be one of the clubs highest earners and now he is getting that wish....why the wait?

I can understand he is only looking after his own interests but he knows the club are fucked and probably won't be able to offer any more.

The most likely scenario, Dont bet on him signing on at Ibrox though as he will get offers far in excess of what we can afford

He'll probably get better financial offers but might not want to leave Rangers, he's probably already decided to stay but im sure his agent will use other offers to barter for a better deal than the reported 18k a week offered.

Kenny Miller is backing Kris Boyd to stay

Exclusive by Alison McConnell

Published on 11 Jan 2010

Kenny Miller reckons Kris Boyd is preparing to give the Ibrox club a massive boost by announcing an extension to his current contract.

Is that a new contract, or an extension of the old contract , say until the end of the season.

http://news.google.co.uk/news/url?sa=t&amp...o-stay-1.997657

If he stays at Gers its for the club-not the money-& if it is for the money-He will be offski.

He could earn £50000 a week elsewhere

Whos in for him that would give him that a week?

It will be the difference of 5 grand max. Hence he will definately stay on.