Sign in to follow this  
numansnewman

Numans Giant Thread of Wonder and Wisdom

There is no Jesus, not now, not ever. :pierre:

Prove it.

Don't need to, the fact that the story of Jesus Christ is nothing more than a mish mash of previous religions is proof in itself.

Ha, it was only 2000 years ago you know. We actually have contemporary sources that weren't written by his followers that mention him. He's as proveably real as any other figure in ancient history. I'd sure like to know why you think the Roman historian Josephus, who was not a Christian, would cite this as fact in his historical work?

"Now there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man; for he was a doer of wonderful works, a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ. And when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him; for he appeared to them alive again the third day; as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him. And the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day."

None of this is to say that he was divine of course, I'm not a believer, and Josephus was a jew, but I dispute your statement that he was not a real, historical figure.

numansnewman... whats the pont ?

those are double barrelled

double = john smith-smith

triple = john smith-smith-smith

like... James Tarquin Simpson..for instance...thats just made up...honestly..but would a cheque be signed that way ?

Numan, would that happen to be your covert ops name?

you are 10stone..dyed brown hair,but done red.

you have a wee nose,but a big mouth ,with beautiful teath,8 of which are your own.

you are 5 ft 3..and you are 34-28-35.

am i close ?

you are 10stone..dyed brown hair,but done red.

you have a wee nose,but a big mouth ,with beautiful teath,8 of which are your own.

you are 5 ft 3..and you are 34-28-35.

am i close ?

If you look at her sig,you'll see what she looks like <cr>