Golf

kplfishtank

15 minutes ago, Bigsasasfloppyhair said:

No try and move your weight right to left. Imagine like a pendulum, when it goes right that’s your backswing and then transition the weight through. 

If you hold on your right your leaning up 

Ahh right will try that, hopefully get out tomorrow. 

On 12/06/2020 at 12:53, Bigsasasfloppyhair said:

No try and move your weight right to left. Imagine like a pendulum, when it goes right that’s your backswing and then transition the weight through. 

If you hold on your right your leaning up 

Was a lot better for the first 9 holes today then a turned to shite the back 9 what a will say is a feel my hands are are doing to much at impact often having the club face too opened. 

For the first 9 I felt I wasn't hitting them out the middle but I didn't have any floaters to the right just need to work on strike also feel I am overthinking every part of my swing/game and its just frying my head. 

7 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Was a lot better for the first 9 holes today then a turned to shite the back 9 what a will say is a feel my hands are are doing to much at impact often having the club face too opened. 

For the first 9 I felt I wasn't hitting them out the middle but I didn't have any floaters to the right just need to work on strike also feel I am overthinking every part of my swing/game and its just frying my head. 

Sounds like in the downswing you’re swinging out to in, bit lasso style as an exaggeration? 

If you imagine Jim Furyk but he squares the club face and your leaving it ever so slightly open.

Even try hooding the club face ever so slightly. 

2 hours ago, Bigsasasfloppyhair said:

Sounds like in the downswing you’re swinging out to in, bit lasso style as an exaggeration? 

If you imagine Jim Furyk but he squares the club face and your leaving it ever so slightly open.

Even try hooding the club face ever so slightly. 

Going out again tomorrow  to try solve this puzzle 😂

15 hours ago, CR3 said:

My da was a scratch player from Ayrshire and got a hole in one at the 10th @ ballochmyle, if that means fuck all to anyone 

Was it Ballochmyle he played? If so scratch is solid around there. Hole in one at a par 4 is a rare bird indeed 

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Was it Ballochmyle he played? If so scratch is solid around there. Hole in one at a par 4 is a rare bird indeed 

Yeah that was the course he grew up playing on. 

Nick Watney tests positive for corona said he wasnt feeling right on Wednesday, his test on site was negative at the start of the week now its positive. The guys he was playing with got told half way through their round yesterday and Brooks Koepka said he was standing next to him in the car park yesterday. 

Tried out the Bridgestone ball that tiger uses on Saturday and really liked the feel of it. 

Been using TP5 for couple seasons but interesting read an article that was saying Taylormade are the only ball on tour where the version we can buy in store is not the same as the pro’s play.