Golf

kplfishtank

23 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

@Brian Fantana what you thinking here mate? Return of the spazz?

Why are you insulting me? 

23 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Hmmm, could be mate, definitely one for the watching......

For the watching? 

Not quite sure what these posts are meant to mean. 

10 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

My short game is so shite on medal day anyone any tips feels good in bounce games. 

Must admit though I have my ups and downs with short game, I started watching Speith who generally (or certainly used to) take plenty of very fast practise swings to get into that not quitting mindset. I started doing that and it my chipping etc has come on leaps and bounds as I rarely chunk them now due deceleration. 

Your technique still has to be sound-ish of course

3 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Must admit though I have my ups and downs with short game, I started watching Speith who generally (or certainly used to) take plenty of very fast practise swings to get into that not quitting mindset. I started doing that and it my chipping etc has come on leaps and bounds as I rarely chunk them now due deceleration. 

Your technique still has to be sound-ish of course

See when I play bounce games I don't even think about it but it's a different story in medal days will give that a go. 

5 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

See when I play bounce games I don't even think about it but it's a different story in medal days will give that a go. 

I actually find it eases any tension I have, the mistakes I do make are down to poor technique

2 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

Played the dukes yesterday, greens were shite and not what I was expecting. Not worth the money guys for anyone thinking of going. 

I played that when you got a voucher for the bunkered magazine a few years back it was there and Turnberry the Kintyre(changed names now). Honestly thought if it didn't have St Andrews in the name not many would go near it thought it was dreadful fairways were soaking and it was in the middle of a decent summer and the greens were how I would expect greens to be January. 

33 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Anyone here played Windyhill, Balmore or Hilton Park? Any recommendations?

Hilton Park better than Windyhill imo with the latter having more side hill lies, still good though.. Big course that is. Balmore is short and meant to be tricky but not played it to comment further. I would recommend Milngavie a tough track deep rough but a good challenge

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Hilton Park better than Windyhill imo with the latter having more side hill lies, still good though.. Big course that is. Balmore is short and meant to be tricky but not played it to comment further. I would recommend Milngavie a tough track deep rough but a good challenge

Thanks mate.

Think HP might be the winner then.

9 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Yeah, pretty much anyone's!

Would like to see Casey win but if I had to pick one, Morikawa would be my choice,

Koepka costing me this haha! Last guy I would have expected to fold!

image.thumb.png.146156f556c2fbbcb7f66d177522032f.png

Shocking first nine from him this round.

21 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Yeah, pretty much anyone's!

Would like to see Casey win but if I had to pick one, Morikawa would be my choice,

Koepka costing me this haha! Last guy I would have expected to fold!

image.thumb.png.146156f556c2fbbcb7f66d177522032f.png

I don't bet, but looks like banker has muffed it.