Golf

kplfishtank

You might know my boss at my new work he is a member there. Dunno whether its wise to post his name but he has the same first name as me and his surname is the same of an ex Rangers and Scotland winger who had an amazing left foot. Was going past it today looks a cracking course, I will one day take up golf when I get sick of playing football.

dont know that many folk as im only in there 2 years but if hes a bear i will get to meet him

Fair enough mate, dunno if he's a bear or not but he doesnt look like a tim nor does he smell like one put it that way! :wink:

played in medal yesterday and was truly awful worst ive played in 2 years but went out today and played really well

i will never fully understand golf

Even worse than Vegas :P

If you fancy Archerfield when I'm back in July let me know. It will be after I return from Belfast on the 14th but before the 20th.

played in medal yesterday and was truly awful worst ive played in 2 years but went out today and played really well

If you fancy Archerfield when I'm back in July let me know. It will be after I return from Belfast on the 14th but before the 20th.

a lot worse than vegas i was driving like miss daisy

ive got guys off that week so unless it was the saturday then i will be struggling but give me a bell and i will try to sort out a game at mine on the saturday if we cant play archerfield as we have no competitions on that saturday

a lot worse than vegas i was driving like miss daisy

ive got guys off that week so unless it was the saturday then i will be struggling but give me a bell and i will try to sort out a game at mine on the saturday if we cant play archerfield as we have no competitions on that saturday

You need to get that R9 that you were hitting good. (tu)

• 3 weeks later...

Beelin' turned up at holiday destination right on Southern Dunes, they decide to renovate their greens and course is shut! Need to find somewhere else hit a wee white ba'. Got access to Disneys 9 hole course Oak Trial, anyone played it?

Beelin' turned up at holiday destination right on Southern Dunes, they decide to renovate their greens and course is shut! Need to find somewhere else hit a wee white ba'. Got access to Disneys 9 hole course Oak Trial, anyone played it?

tea-total is your man hes played most courses in orlando

shingle creek, ventura,eagle creek, metro west are all decent courses that ive played though shingle creek is a bloody hard knock

shingle creek, ventura,eagle creek, metro west are all decent courses that ive played though shingle creek is a bloody hard knock

KPL

I had asked TT about Southern Dunes a couple of months back, said it was great, the course have special rates with others in the area so I'll drop him a PM.

Cheers

KPL

I had asked TT about Southern Dunes a couple of months back, said it was great, the course have special rates with others in the area so I'll drop him a PM.

Cheers

hes over in Britain on holiday so not sure he will be on here

im meeting him on weds so i will tell him to log on

KPL

Cheers

hes over in Britain on holiday so not sure he will be on here

im meeting him on weds so i will tell him to log on

Cheers KPL.

Played Orange County National this morning, fucking tough track with hired clubs! Started with 2 birdies then went all funny with 3 triples and 2 double bogeys to the turn - lost balls galore. Back in 1 under to play close to handicap (+7), not too shabby with borrowed bats. Green were shit and sandy.

Played Archerfield today with tea-total-----WOW what a course/resort

the course was magnificent and the clubhouse was just as good

tea-total and his team-mate beat myself and my team-mate but that was ok as i think ive just played 1 of the finest colf courses ever

feck they even had a helicopter to take theyre members up to the opem, i asked the pilot if he was going by govan could he drop me off but sadly he told me to feck off

Played Archerfield today with tea-total-----WOW what a course/resort

the course was magnificent and the clubhouse was just as good

tea-total and his team-mate beat myself and my team-mate but that was ok as i think ive just played 1 of the finest colf courses ever

feck they even had a helicopter to take theyre members up to the opem, i asked the pilot if he was going by govan could he drop me off but sadly he told me to feck off

Which course KPL I played Dirleton last year and found it very tough. Heard the other one is better.

Direlton we played as the member prefers that to fintra and it wasn't as busy

Dirleton is awesome, bunkers everywhere and tricky greens.

was only in 3 bunkers all day and survived them but the course was the best ive played over here maybe only the 2 courses on port st lucie florida are as good

was only in 3 bunkers all day and survived them but the course was the best ive played over here maybe only the 2 courses on port st lucie florida are as good

A good weekend had by all Den. Thanks for Friday night.

D,oot did you play Panther Lake or Crooked Cat at Orange county national? I prefer Panther Lake but both are good tests. If you have time try either Ridgewood Lake or Highland Reserve both are fairly near where you are staying. If you are taking the kids Highland Reserve is a bit more forgiving.

D,oot did you play Panther Lake or Crooked Cat at Orange county national? I prefer Panther Lake but both are good tests. If you have time try either Ridgewood Lake or Highland Reserve both are fairly near where you are staying. If you are taking the kids Highland Reserve is a bit more forgiving.

Crooked Cat is the one with the 600 yard par 5? Great course

no worries mate had a great day on saturday as well

that you back home and off the drink :beer1:

Panther Lake TT, played okay with borrowed bats, greens were poor left a lot of birdie chances out on the course. Unfortunately I have run out of time to play more golf. I got the Panther lake game for $75 including buggie, club hire and my son with club hire as well, through a deal Southern dunes had set up. Might need to come back here to play Southern Dunes, it looks fantastic.

Panther Lake TT, played okay with borrowed bats, greens were poor left a lot of birdie chances out on the course. Unfortunately I have run out of time to play more golf. I got the Panther lake game for $75 including buggie, club hire and my son with club hire as well, through a deal Southern dunes had set up. Might need to come back here to play Southern Dunes, it looks fantastic.

It is a great track as long as you stay out the sand. (Not an easy task). Hopefully if you get back I will be there.

no worries mate had a great day on saturday as well

that you back home and off the drink :beer1:

I'm back in Montrose but you have to drink Den otherwise you dehydrate. :beer1:(tu)