Golf

kplfishtank

7 hours ago, cushynumber said:

They shat it and cut it. Yet the fairways are huge. Pathetic.

All they needed to do was thin it out, they had over fed it, thin it out a bit, by the time the crowd flattened it anyway it would have been playable.

Could only dream of hitting a 69. Best I've hit was an 80.

I have something lower in me I know I do just need alot of work on the short game, my mentality and discipline aswell is shocking at times. 

18 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

Could only dream of hitting a 69. Best I've hit was an 80.

I have something lower in me I know I do just need alot of work on the short game, my mentality and discipline aswell is shocking at times. 

First score I have had in ages it was a nett 69 should get me a wee cut. 

3 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

First score I have had in ages it was a nett 69 should get me a wee cut. 

Don't have a handicap myself, so always go by scratch. 

Nice shooting though mate, had a three week break from it recently being away to Mexico, went for a few holes yesterday now chomping at the bit to get back out there. 

33 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Take it all back, fairways are unusually wide. Stop complaining pros and get on with it

Apparently up to 2, sometimes 3 times as wide on some holes compared to some other courses. Bunch of pussies.

I've got loads of small bets on outsiders but managed to get Uihlein, Kokrak, Summerhays, English, Bryan & Palmer at 400s, McGirt at 300s, Wood at 250s & J Walker at 200s which is pretty decent value. All Betfair (all with price rushes)............

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Apparently up to 2, sometimes 3 times as wide on some holes compared to some other courses. Bunch of pussies.

I've got loads of small bets on outsiders but managed to get Uihlein, Kokrak, Summerhays, English, Bryan & Palmer at 400s, McGirt at 300s, Wood at 250s & J Walker at 200s which is pretty decent value. All Betfair (all with price rushes)............

The fairways are massive. Yes there is heavy rough but fuckin hell,  you would need to a be blind to miss those fairways.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

The fairways are massive. Yes there is heavy rough but fuckin hell,  you would need to a be blind to miss those fairways.

Even Phil would have had a chance of keeping it in the fairway. Well, maybe. Speaking of him, the whole Phil thing has been a bit of a joke. Just withdraw already..........

Even Phil would have had a chance of keeping it in the fairway. Well, maybe. Speaking of him, the whole Phil thing has been a bit of a joke. Just withdraw already..........

Aye just go to the wedding and get pished for fucks sake.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Aye just go to the wedding and get pished for fucks sake.

Apparently, at best, he would be getting on his plane to fly to the US Open (after receiving special dispensation) at the same time he's due to tee off after his daughter's graduation. He NEEDS a thunderstorm and/or lightning weather delay of about 4 hours to play. It's all a bit farcical..........

Apparently, at best, he would be getting on his plane to fly to the US Open (after receiving special dispensation) at the same time he's due to tee off after his daughter's graduation. He NEEDS a thunderstorm and/or lightning weather delay of about 4 hours to play. It's all a bit farcical..........

His daughter must be like "fucks sake dad, it's only a round a golf"

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

His daughter must be like "fucks sake dad, it's only a round a golf"

..that's probably helped pay for her graduation. He's probably slipped them a wee cheeky cheque, or maybe he's gone full Tiger and slipped them something else...........