Golf

kplfishtank

19 hours ago, cushynumber said:

after much fucking about where he tried to get the M&H committee to award him the tie, they have given us till Friday. I suggested to the wee prick any night this week - whereby he said they can only do Friday, thereby making it a cert they would be awarded the tie if we said no, as thats the last date it can be played.

So we play the two ball foursome on Friday evening. I am absolutely GAGGING to play this guy and his mate. I fucking guarantee my team wins it. There is no way I am going to allow myself to get beat. No excuses. No surrender.Even if my mate plays like a dog thats never seen a golf club before, we will still win.

I make it my mission in life.

A full synopsis of the match will be available later that evening on this very forum topic of course.

I cant wait to read about this on Friday :lol: make sure they putt everything!

5 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Yeah think it's just called Largs golf club and Routenburn is routenburn golf club. Managed to get it for £16 a head booking it yesterday online. 

Shotts open on Saturday not sure whether to play it or not used to play there as a junior. 

Coming from playing a lot of Ayrshire golf in the past I got used to differentiating as everyone used put Largs in front of each courses name.

Cracking price you got as well.

2 hours ago, LiviGer said:

I cant wait to read about this on Friday :lol: make sure they putt everything!

its strange how some people approach this. My last tie the guy gave nothing - literally nothing - you had to tap the ball in even if it was hanging over the hole. Other guys I have played are like "your not going to miss that" - and I am 4ft away thinking "really"?

I'll be giving these cunts nothing. Both myself and my mate are decent putters, so we will see what happens

28 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

its strange how some people approach this. My last tie the guy gave nothing - literally nothing - you had to tap the ball in even if it was hanging over the hole. Other guys I have played are like "your not going to miss that" - and I am 4ft away thinking "really"?

I'll be giving these cunts nothing. Both myself and my mate are decent putters, so we will see what happens

I find at the start of the round the putts are more generous, down the stretch they get a bit shorter. I make sure they putt everything, others at the club probs think Im a cunt for it but Im no bothered! 

25 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

A cracking tip an m8 of mine used to do was most putts in the gimme or just outside it he would tell them to take it away, later in the back 9 at a crucial stage of the match when they are looking for the gimme you just ignore their pleas, firstly it fucks with their head and 2ndly they haven't putted from that distance all game making them worried over the putt which they can then easily miss.

Good luck on Friday and make sure you fuck the wee dickhead

Just now, LiviGer said:

I find at the start of the round the putts are more generous, down the stretch they get a bit shorter. I make sure they putt everything, others at the club probs think Im a cunt for it but Im no bothered! 

If I find myself a couple down with 6 to go or something like that, I just tell the other guy I expect him to putt everything from here on in. Theres never any grumbling if your up front.

6 hours ago, LiviGer said:

I've never played it, was looking it up online. 13th and 18th look amazing. Heard the greens are like glass?

Sorry didn't see this yeah there usually stunning. 

Largs greens were great I played shit first hit in a week got it back the back 9 a little enjoyed the course just played like a coo. 

I got it for £16 off tee off times yesterday you wouldn't complain paying £30 for it I don't think. 

On the gimmee situation I played a guy a couple years back who I knew would try weird antics(was warned by folk) on the 10th he had about a 3-4 footer once he sunk it he said " this must be a serious game" I just kept quiet and gave him nothing the rest of the tie ****** prick